The Boubacar Kamara Thread | Page 3 | Vital Football

The Boubacar Kamara Thread

Love the fact he's only 22, and has a kid with his long term girlfriend and a 2nd on the way.

Seems a well grounded family man. No chance of him going out partying every night.

Very important to get the right people and personalities. It's not all about ability.
Hopefully his missus doesn't play for Marseille women's team, because that would certainly raise questions about his professionalism :fish:

6ft as well which is critical ;)

Good, we need some height in the middle of midfield. Two sides recently - Spurs and Palace - stood out as being bigger than us all over the pitch, so I’m glad we’ve got some height to challenge. West Ham we’re another who we’re just bigger than us. As someone 5’8 myself I’m far from heighist, but I think we lack even a presence sometimes as we did yesterday.

Anyway, welcome Boubacar, whose name I recognise but that is about the extent of my knowledge. Seems highly rated on here and in the media.

Last edited:
I have no idea what he’s like but the deal was quick, slick and he seems to be a great addition. However, I do know that Nakamba doesn’t have the quality to even be a stand in. I’d keep Luiz over him any day and by the look of the team selection yesterday so would Gerrard.
Yes Dougie is a good player I know some have trouble seeing it, not sure why we'd be selling him when we don't have to

Good, we need some height in the middle
Of midfield. Two sides recently - Spurs and Palace - stood out as being bigger than us all over the pitch, so I’m glad we’ve got some height to challenge. West Ham we’re another who we’re just bigger than us. As someone 5’8 myself I’m far from heighist, but I think we lack even a presence sometimes as we did yesterday.

Anyway, welcome Boubacar, whose name o recognise but that is about the extent of my knowledge. Seems highly rated on here and in the media.
I think he's bigger than 6ft unless Steven G has shrunk since he played perhaps he was stood on a box for the photos

Would appear to be a more than promising talent. Let’s hope he lives upto his promise. What I do know is that we deal with signings in the most efficient manner for as long as I’ve been Villan. The days of Deadly taking an eternity to get deals over the line or refusing to stump up the necessary cash or pretending he wanted a player when we all knew he had no intention of buying him are thankfully long gone…as are the days Lerner suddenly deciding he’d prefer to spend sod all unless it was 500k on the likes of Jordan Bowery! A promising start to the window, Kamara and Coutinho for a combined £17m….excellent business!