The Betting Thread | Page 6 | Vital Football

The Betting Thread

Morning all my two year old is pencilled in to make his debut at Newbury next Friday but unfortunately I don't have any inside information as such other than he's going well on the gallops.Trying to get info out of Martyn Meade is nigh on impossible lol.But what I can say is Meade started his best two year off in this race last year Advertise which won and has gone onto better things.So that really does tell you he thinks a lot of Clareyblue so hopefully smash the albion and then hopefully Clareyblue will light up Newbury for the Villa Boys.

Been told from the horses mouth Presidential is expected to have an each way chance in the Victoria Cup 4.0 Ascot Saturday ran a decent race last time when he was nowhere near fit I have been told he certainly did run well.

In a moment of madness (well not really a moment as I'd been umming and ahhing about it since the fixtures were released), I've put £100 on Villa to beat Spurs @ 14/1!

It's a game of football. 11 premiership players vs 11 Premiership players. And we have John McGinn!!! Super John McGinn!! I just don't think the bookies understand!

14/1!

NUTS!

Couldn't resist.

Right Villans don't know if any of you have been following my horse Clareyblue but he ran 3rd first time in a really hot race and last Saturday he ran at York and pushed the favourite all the way to the line to finish second.The winner is a group horse for me after the race Martyn Meade (trainer) and Paul Mulrennan (jockey) both said mine is listed class at least.So next we are going for the Super Sprint at Newbury 20th and he has a fine chance in this race so my advice would be as soon as you see a book on this race back him.

Thanks gator, will keep watching.

And I have just backed;

Man C
PSG
Ajax
Juve
Barca
Bayern
All to win their leagues 2019/20. Nearly 9/1. Only a £5 stake but will be a bit of interest in them.

Right people having a go today
Eagles By Day 1.50 newmarket
Visinari 2.25 looks something special
Masar 3.25 must have a great chance after his pipe opener
Daily Times 4.05
Killwynd 2.10 doncaster I know for a fact Meade thinks a lot of this horse

Right Villans don't know if any of you have been following my horse Clareyblue but he ran 3rd first time in a really hot race and last Saturday he ran at York and pushed the favourite all the way to the line to finish second.The winner is a group horse for me after the race Martyn Meade (trainer) and Paul Mulrennan (jockey) both said mine is listed class at least.So next we are going for the Super Sprint at Newbury 20th and he has a fine chance in this race so my advice would be as soon as you see a book on this race back him.

Just saw the odds have been released for this now but no sign of clareyblue. Did you decide against running him? Going for something else instead?

Just saw the odds have been released for this now but no sign of clareyblue. Did you decide against running him? Going for something else instead?
Had a fone call off Martyn Meade at dinner time saying he had pulled a muscle he reckons he could rush him back for Saturday because it's not too bad but he thinks he's too good to rush back absolutely gutted as I thought it was a good opportunity.

OK, this seasons 9 fold is on....

Leicester to finish in the bottom half
Stoke top 6
Peterborough top 6
Bradford top 7
Celtic champions
PSG champions
Barca champions
Milan top 4
RB Leipzig top 4

£15 to win £2,791.

Wish me luck.

OK, this seasons 9 fold is on....

Leicester to finish in the bottom half
Stoke top 6
Peterborough top 6
Bradford top 7
Celtic champions
PSG champions
Barca champions
Milan top 4
RB Leipzig top 4

£15 to win £2,791.

Wish me luck.

Good odds for that accumulator, although I fancy Leicester to be top half myself

Usually just try the 4 English leagues, but decided to have a crack at Deano's 9 fold.

Palace to finish bottom half
Cardiff to be promoted
Sunderland to be promoted
Mansfield to finish top 7
Celtic champions
Napoli top 4
Dortmund top 4
Lyon top 3
Barcelona champions

£20 pays back just shy of £2,405

This morning I am £100 better off than I was yesterday morning. Thankyou Stoke for being rubbish. Just one thing wrong with it I had it with Skybet. Would have been even sweeter if I had placed it with Bet365.

This seasons bet is ON!!!

Villa not to be relegated
Bayern to win Bundesliga
PSG to win Ligue 1
Real Madrid to win La Liga
Inter to finish top 4 in Serie A
Forest to finish top 6
Sunderland to finish top 6
Exeter to finish top 7

£40 returns £1,400

Easy money.

Had a shocker last year but this is the one.

Villa to finish above Baggies
Stoke top 6
Peterborough top 6
Exeter top 7
Bayern Munich to win Bundesliga
Juventus to win Serie A
Real Madrid to win La Liga
PSG to win Ligue 1

Odds of just over 67/1