The Betting Thread | Page 4 | Vital Football

The Betting Thread

I had a bet today. 3 or more favourites to win at Cheltenham.

Boosted from 2/1 to 4/1

4 races down.... all 4 won by the favourite.

haha. Nice. easiest win ever....

Big bet tomorrow for me again Phoenix Way 2.25 Bangor my horse ran second to him in a PTP in Ireland and this horse is one serious horse GET ON!!!!!!!!!!!

My young horse Daario will hopefully run at Southwell on Tuesday will let you all know nearer the day of his chances but we are expecting good things from this one.

Well Daario is running in the 3.30 at Southwell tomorrow with a very good chance but it does look like a decent race for the grade.

Good luck Gator.

I'm currently trying to find odds on the 2019 Balon D'or winner but can't see anything.

I wanna put a speculative punt on Raheem Sterling. Reckon the odds will be big, but think about it., now Modric has broken the Messi/Ronaldo stranglehold, if Man City win the Premier league again and this time go unbeaten, and also with the Champions League and if England win the Nations League..... and Sterling has been City's best player this season and also seems a Southgate favourite.....

... well you just never know.

All 20 teams scored in the Premier League fixtures on Tuesday/Wednesday.

I remember saying to my mate Phil about 3 months ago that it had been over a decade since that happened and we should start putting a few quid on each week as it was due.....

I did it for about a month and then stopped.

£3 would have won around a grand.

:cry::slap:

Ran a good race Gator found one to good this time.
Yes mate was a little disappointed straight after the race as I thought he would win but after sleeping on it and rerunning the race a thousand times in my head I thought we had bumped into one. Which was confirmed the next day when Alastair rang me up to say he had rang Harry Fry to ask him about the winner who told him he thinks a lot about the filly so conceding 7lb to her makes his run look very decent. Also Alex had said pre race that all the talk in the weighing room was for Fergal O'Briens horse I'm Wiser Now which we beat easily into 3rd.So considering the track is flat the ground was more good than soft and it was only 2 mile and the winner and third were expensive purchases for very big owners mine looks an absolute steal who will definitely win races. What I will add is I reckon the first three in that race will win next time mine will run on Boxing Day in a 2.4 novice hurdle all being well.

Right lads I have flogged me Swansea ticket and heading to huntingdon to watch Daario run now he's 20/1 best priced on 365 fucking mental price that he will be there or there abouts:LOL:but seriously he's a great bet in my eyes

Right lads I have flogged me Swansea ticket and heading to huntingdon to watch Daario run now he's 20/1 best priced on 365 fucking mental price that he will be there or there abouts:LOL:but seriously he's a great bet in my eyes

Did not see the race mate but either did not get the trip or was a class to high was he eased near the end Gator ?

Did not see the race mate but either did not get the trip or was a class to high was he eased near the end Gator ?
Lee said that he was travelling perfectly well and jumping quite well in the main (fiddled a couple)but had nothing left from the 2 mile marker so we all agreed he needs to be dropped back to 2 mile. Yesterday I was absolutely gutted I really expected a lot more but he's still young it was his hurdle debut in quite a hot race so lets see what happens when we drop him back we are also going to let him bowl along and stretch the field. There is obviously talent there we just have to find the key to him plus he won't fully come into his own till he goes chasing but he could still win a few hurdle races beforehand. It's just very frustrating and heart breaking tbf when you suffer such an heavy loss but I'm sure we will get there.

My mate has a horse running and he has told me to have a good ew bet on it Blue Skimmer first race Uttoxeter

sorry gator was out yesterday so missed it gather it didnt win though.
Ran a stinker tbh i was originally going half share with him on it but got spooked when he said we could get it for 7k because the owner was skint but he owns 15 other horses. Just didn't sit well with me looks like i may have dodged a bullet unfortunately for my mate.

Won a nice little bit on a horse called Thunder Buddy today.

Proof if any were needed that form and knowledge is crap and just pick a horse that has your sons name.