Celtic to win the title
Ajax to win the title
Barcelona to win the title
PSG to win the title
Bayern Munich to win the title

£10 returns £1,255

Nice!

£30 on Super Jack to stay at Villa @ 8/11

e/w bets on Spieth, Tiger, Mickelson and Bradley for the PGA Championship this weekend.

R Kingscote to ride 2+ winners at Haydock today boosted from 2/1 to 7/2.

Merlins magical tips 3.00 pm at Brighton

Rosamour to win

qualifications on my tips must have 4 legs and Jockey must be older than the horse :hmmm:

Looking good Deano on both for me iv'e done a £200 win Maghfoor 4.40 haydock at 11\2 did Rosamour Merlin plus I laid the favourite

Gone for a good old yankee today but I must warn ya me luck ain't been the greatest lately but here goes.
Gold Arrow 2.0 Chelmsford
Formula One 4.15 ffos las
The Groove 5.45 ffos las
Divinity 6.05 Nottingham

Will be having a decent bet tomorrow on a horse called Nanny Pats in the last race at Newton Abbot this horse ran fourth behind my young un Daario at Huntingdon a race which is already looking above average. Knowing what I know about the winner and regard we hold mine in he could well be worth a bet has there was a fair bit of money behind Nanny Pats on his debut.

Right fellow Villans I'm not saying this horse will win tomorrow but simply want I know of the form of the race Nanny Pats 4.50 Newton Abbot tomorrow ran in last time I think 11\2 bet 365 is very generous in my book.

Right fellow Villans I'm not saying this horse will win tomorrow but simply want I know of the form of the race Nanny Pats 4.50 Newton Abbot tomorrow ran in last time I think 11\2 bet 365 is very generous in my book.
Cheers Gator had a little tenner each way on that took it at 13/2

Morning all well great day yesterday won just over 3k but that wasn't what mattered it was the fact that the fourth in my young uns race has won following the second horse that has won twice since so the form of the Huntingdon race is working out brilliantly. Have been told from day one from Lee and Alex Edwards two jockey brothers who ride mine regularly in his work that I might have something special and until yesterday I never fully believed it but boy that horse winning yesterday has got me believing now. My trainer Alistair Ralph wouldn't tell ya where a crows nest was and he never lets his guard down never waxes the lyrical about anything. But back in March when Cheltenham was on Alistair was ringing me up believe it or not to ask me what my fancies were for Cheltenham which I found very ironic indeed lol but on one of these phone calls we were talking about Daario and he jokingly said he will be at Cheltenham next year well I thought he was joking but now I'm not quite so sure he was. Jeez if that happened it would be fantastic especially seeing him run in claret and blue. Sorry if I'm coming over as big headed twat or bragging but I'm not that sort at all but I'm just still absolutely buzzing from yesterday and just needed to let some out so there ya go.

Anyway was give a tip on Monday how reliable it is or where it originates from I've no idea but what I can say after watching the replay of his last race is he was very unlucky not to have been placed at worst after getting quite badly hampered at a very important stage of the race. The horse is
Whitecrest 7.10 at Chepstow 7\1

Just had a good look at the 7.10 race and I think it's between Whitecrest and Indian Affair both are decent prices so I will be backing both singularly and doing a reverse forecast.

Morning all well great day yesterday won just over 3k but that wasn't what mattered it was the fact that the fourth in my young uns race has won following the second horse that has won twice since so the form of the Huntingdon race is working out brilliantly. Have been told from day one from Lee and Alex Edwards two jockey brothers who ride mine regularly in his work that I might have something special and until yesterday I never fully believed it but boy that horse winning yesterday has got me believing now. My trainer Alistair Ralph wouldn't tell ya where a crows nest was and he never lets his guard down never waxes the lyrical about anything. But back in March when Cheltenham was on Alistair was ringing me up believe it or not to ask me what my fancies were for Cheltenham which I found very ironic indeed lol but on one of these phone calls we were talking about Daario and he jokingly said he will be at Cheltenham next year well I thought he was joking but now I'm not quite so sure he was. Jeez if that happened it would be fantastic especially seeing him run in claret and blue. Sorry if I'm coming over as big headed twat or bragging but I'm not that sort at all but I'm just still absolutely buzzing from yesterday and just needed to let some out so there ya go.

Anyway was give a tip on Monday how reliable it is or where it originates from I've no idea but what I can say after watching the replay of his last race is he was very unlucky not to have been placed at worst after getting quite badly hampered at a very important stage of the race. The horse is

Exciting times gator. The form has worked out fantastically.

dont be daft man you have every right to be proud of your horse
( not so sure about Whitecrest that nag spends more time on a racecourse than he does in his stall !!) mind you will give it go cheers bud.

Exciting times gator. The form has worked out fantastically.
Yes it has mate funnily enough Alistair rang me about an hour ago and like I say he never gets excited always got his feet planted firmly on the ground as any good trainer should be. But he was waxing the lyrical a bit and this time he mentioned Cheltenham as a very serious option. The plans are to run him in October when the grounds a bit softer so here's hoping mate.