The Bertrand Traore Thread | Page 19 | Vital Football

The Bertrand Traore Thread

The baggies away goal. I had a volley of abuse about to leave my mouth as he appeared to weakly hit the shot but that changed as it hit the back of the net in what was actually a sublime ,world class finish.
Unfortunately that really was it. Last season was a joke. Time is up.
In his mad world that probably was a through ball for someone just like his debut wonder goal at Bristol which was a cross probably. Insane player.

You have to wonder about these players who are injured that often, Bailly seems similar. Maybe a bit weak mentally.
Sustaining a horrible injury just following your "Big Move" must feel like a nightmare for a young ambitious player with the world's expectation on your shoulders. It happens all the time. Hopefully Bailey gets his mojo back. I think he's too similar too and better than Bert for Bert to have a realistic future at Villa.

Thanks for the craziness, Bert. He only has one foot but it's a good'n.

You have to wonder about these players who are injured that often, Bailly seems similar. Maybe a bit weak mentally.

I remember Gerrard speaking about Sturridge at Liverpool not wanting to play unless he was 100% fit in case he made whatever was wrong with him worse. Basically he'd had so many injuries that he was constantly worried that if he pushed himself whilst not 100% he'd be finished.

Perhaps you could say its a weak mentality but I can also half understand it. If you're constantly getting these little injuries that keep you out a few games at a time then it must have some affect on you.

Good luck to Traore in Turkey!
An unplayable offensive player on his day.
I really enjoyed his unpredictability and creativity in the season before last, under Smith.