The Aston Villa Kit Thread 2018 - Luke Roper Shirt | Page 5 | Vital Football

The Aston Villa Kit Thread 2018 - Luke Roper Shirt

White one is nice. I never buy them (sometimes am lucky enough to be given one!) as I don't like being a walking billboard, would be far more likely if we had the choice whether to have the sponsor off it if we wanted

Its' s better than some and not as nice as others in my view.

Would prefer blue sleeves , but I won't be getting in a flap about it.

Like the away shirt .

Phew! The colours are correct and not the turquoise and pink interpretation of the training apparel, for me that's the most important thing. With Sir Dennis on this one.

In the world cup thread, a poster (I've forgotten who sorry) mocked up a shirt with a diagonal blue stripe a la Peru which I thought was great. Would've preffered that if no blue sleeves. Like the simple away and goalkeeper shirts.

The idea of reinterpreting relegation kits is a bit strange though.

The kits are alright if the shorts are blue.

Could have done with hooped socks and claret/blue/gold stripe on the shorts I reckon, but not a disaster.
Pre Order Story Graphic 02.ashx

It looks ok but didn’t exactly need much time designing.
Anyone could have rehashed one of our old kits but ffs why rehash a relegation kit.
I’m also for blue sleeves

I like both home and away. Like many I'd prefer blue sleeves but it's not like we've not had claret sleeves ever so I'm not overly bothered. Bit of an overreaction from holtelower in my humble opinion, most unlike him. I bet somehow Jack Grealish is to blame.