The Ashes Thread | Page 4 | Vital Football

The Ashes Thread

Well on top now what a success story Anderson has been when others would have given up.

114-8 This innings is over.

We need to come in after lunch and bat for 2 days, get around a 400 lead and then bowl them out on saturday evening.

Get your money on it boys!

Personally I think 300 will be enough rosy plenty of movement on this wicket great decision by Cook there

yeah 300 will be fine, but we have 3.5 days to play with, may as well get some big humiliating runs on the board.

117-9

Latest Odds to pick up the Ashes

Alastair Cook 2/5
Michael Clarke 5/1

Winnie Mandella Evens

RosettaStoned - 11/7/2013 12:01

yeah 300 will be fine, but we have 3.5 days to play with, may as well get some big humiliating runs on the board.

117-9
Oh get me wrong I wouldn't suggest retiring at 300 lead more we get more we sicken them.

frustrating last stand this but fair play to the youngster especially, best ever number 11 score for Australia in the Ashes on his debut.

Bugger!

At least this should now roll into the weekend so we get to watch it, the way we were going it could have been all over by tomorrow afternoon!

So disappointed though, we should have been taking a 70 run lead into the 2nd innings, now we face a real test.

Sorry for butting in on this thread lads but Fear tried to send you pm still won't let me send them,

Now how we doing ive not seen much today of the Ashes am we winning?