The Anwar El Ghazi Thread | Page 19 | Vital Football

The Anwar El Ghazi Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
the fact he just doesn't look right in Everton colours.
It's unfortunate, but no Villan will ever look right in Everton colours due to the striking similarity with the great unwashed in Small Heath. Shame really because Everton have never really offended me in any other way.....

Seems a little odd him going out at the moment, especially as Trez and Traore being away in Africa. Could it be that we have to lighten our payroll and he was the obvious candidate?

Romano reporting that El Ghazi does have the option to make the move permanent with Everton at the end of the loan, but it's not mandatory.

The price for the permanent transfer is set at €10m according to him.

We still need a full bench though. It will be interesting to see who is on the bench tomorrow. I hope it is only one goalkeeper.

I think the 2 playing off the striker will be Coutinho and Buendia but Gerrard has also played Ramsey there. Perhaps Bailey is coming back soon as he's become a bit of a forgotten man. The only other options I can think of at the moment are Chukwuemeka, JPB and Watkins.

I appreciate the fact he needs to go to play regular football and he probably isn't of the standard we are aiming for but I'm a little disappointed as I think he's got all the tools to be a top player just a shame he couldn't find consistency, that and the fact he just doesn't look right in Everton colours.
All the best Anwar and thanks for some good memories 👏👏👏
At elite level, the difference between success and failure is dependent on the six inch gap between the ears. The final piece of the jigsaw is mental and not physical. We all saw talent but he definitely went missing far too often.

I think the 2 playing off the striker will be Coutinho and Buendia but Gerrard has also played Ramsey there. Perhaps Bailey is coming back soon as he's become a bit of a forgotten man. The only other options I can think of at the moment are Chukwuemeka, JPB and Watkins.
Play the lot and have Bissouma sit deep. If he's any good he should be able to hold the fort. It's getting a little embarrassing all this talent up top.

Chucky's allegedly pissed off that we signed Courtinho and is leaving because it blocks his route to the first team......who makes this shit up???? As a kid, you get to meet a genuine PL legend, play with him, train with him, follow him on Instagram (and he likes your tweets) but no, I'm going into a sulk because he's blocking my route to the first team - I've never heard such a pile of horse manure in my life.

It's unfortunate, but no Villan will ever look right in Everton colours due to the striking similarity with the great unwashed in Small Heath. Shame really because Everton have never really offended me in any other way.....
Different shade of blue entirely - Everton play in Royal Blue, SHA play in Polluted by a Power Station with dead animals in Blue. It's subtle, I grant you, but the trained eye can always spot the difference. :thumbup:

OIP.YaZ-1IIm-y2jMKdqpaRrZgHaEK
OIP.JS-K9QAIMDR_yJUqDdDJ_wHaLY

I've placed them side by side so that you can train your eyes

Last edited:
SG did say he hoped to have more attacking options by the end of the month then lets Anwar go, so it's either Bailey and Young along with Bert and Trez or we have irons in fires for another striker/ attacking option?

SG did say he hoped to have more attacking options by the end of the month then lets Anwar go, so it's either Bailey and Young along with Bert and Trez or we have irons in fires for another striker/ attacking option?

I'd completely forgotten about Ashley Young. I can see Trez being moved on but I'd persevere with Traore. He's hit and miss but he's ideal to bring from the bench uf we're chasing a game.

chasing a game, that will be Bailey's job.

If everyone is ever fit at the same time then we've actually got a lot of options with Coutinho, Buendia, Bailey, Traore, Ramsey, Watkins, Ings and that's not even counting the likes of Chukwuemeka, JPB and Archer who have all had first team game time.

Different shade of blue entirely - Everton play in Royal Blue, SHA play in Polluted by a Power Station with dead animals in Blue. It's subtle, I grant you, but the trained eye can always spot the difference. :thumbup:

I thank you for the picture on the right...:love::wub:
As regards the picture on the left... :wagging:Hitting

I thank you for the picture on the right...:love::wub:
As regards the picture on the left... :wagging:Hitting
But you can now see the subtle but clear difference in the shade of blue? I think with the aid of visuals we can all clearly see the shade of blue that we prefer :hehe:

1st one screams....nightmare, I'm in hell and damned for all eternity
2nd one whispers seductively in your ear- don't leave I want to make babies with you

I might see what I can do with respect to the lady on the left later, it might represent the biggest challenge of my life so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.