The All New TV Thread | Page 221 | Vital Football

The All New TV Thread

I actually like Rom, but I'm really getting bored of him being everywhere and in everything. I'm convinced the only 'show' he hasn't done yet is a DIY one. I know you take work when you can get it...but bloody hell mate, take a holiday.

Yes. Don't blame him making the money whilst he can, but definitely over exposed.
One thing I will give him credit for, is unlike others, he's spread through 'genres' enough to not simply be repeating the same jokes on 14 different programmes every day.

Seems to be the way of things. I think their agents realise it could be a short career so to make as much money as they can while they are relevant.

My bosses wife Nadiya Hussain is the same. Into everything. Cook Books, kids books, cooking shows, travel shows, anxiety shows.

Can't say I blame them.

Watched the USA version of Utopia (on Amazon)... decent. Not sure it had quite the quirkiness of the UK version

Now watching Tales From The Loop. On episode 3 and I am really not sure what I am watching, at all.

In fact, I just googled it and am still none the wiser :ROFLMAO::LOL:

Tales from the Loop follows the interconnected lives of the residents in the fictional town of Mercer, Ohio. Mercer is home to the Mercer Center for Experimental Physics, an underground facility known as the Loop. It is here that researchers attempt to "make the impossible possible".

There is absolutely nothing I want to watch on Netflix, really poor.