The All New TV Thread | Page 222 | Vital Football

The All New TV Thread

Mate of mine, top lad, think you all know him, has given me access to Disney channel to watch The Mandalorian. He says the end is epic...!

We finished The Boys last night. Season 2 wasn't as good as season 1 but it was still good.

Is there anything else worth watching on Amazon while I still have the trial?

I've ducked in and out of the Boys, and I just cannot get it. I think the problem is with the fact that all of the characters are arseholes so there is no connection.
As for Amazon, Versailles is good if you like historical drama, as is Vikings, the first series of Exorcist was coolas well. The Americans was a good 80's spy drama, and the Looming Tower was a great insight into 9/11. I also enjoyed Hell on Wheels and Justified, both cowboy series but from different eras.

The two Deano says, Bosh, The Handmaids Tale (stick with it, I dismissed first time round, then when I was pressed to watch more tv, gave it another go and it is good) The Purge tv series I enjoyed greatly. Vikings is epic. Utopia decent. Homecoming decent! Carnival Row is another I dismissed then went back to, very lavishly shot

@BodyButter

For anyone interested..
Cobra kai season 3 out on netflix 1st jan.
It was 8th jan but they have brought it forward. Which is nice of them.
Looks like this one will be based alot around Karate Kid 2.

Good to hear, Netflix has gone so boring, hopefully they have a few more new series starting soon.

Watched Trickster on Sci Fi channel yesterday, 6 episode mini series, was decent enough, filled the time!