The All New TV Thread | Page 223 | Vital Football

The All New TV Thread

Funnily enough I watched Clarkson, Hamster and the other one in the Amazon series "A Massive Hunt" It was not funny or largely enjoyable. It seemed tired and dated.
pretty crap wasn't it Col , like you say not funny and not even believable anymore stupid stunts

Grew tired of them on the old Top Gear. Was good, went stale. Tried a few of the Amazon doo dahs, but nah.

Just watched it.

Utterly boring.

The scenery is good and seeing places I'm never going to see is ok but the show is poor. Now if they showed where they really spend the nights and who really repairs the cars and how many days/weeks they spend waiting for parts, it might be a more exciting

Just happened to walk in when the kids were watching the last Mandalorian. Gave up halfway through the first series as thought it was boring and Disney are single handedly rewriting everything George Lucas created .

Anyway. Right touch. Know what happens. All I needed to do was watch the first one and the last one.

Still loving Cobra Kai. Season 3 is much better than Season 2.

Started Ratched last night seems ok.

Tried The Serpent on BBC1 but gave up after 2 episodes.

A Perfect Planet was fantastic, so beautiful some of the wildlife filming.

Quite liked the series A Teacher. I liked the teacher, which helped! Bit far fetched at the end for me, the impact all this had, but can't really talk about it as it would be a spoiler.

Due to my current situation health wise, having to spend a lot of time on the sofa watching tv, so went back to two shows I didn't bother with at the get go.

COBRA. It was pretty good actually.

Brassic 2. I saw the first of them a while back and thought meh, but it was ok, filled the time!

Glad things like newsight, Peston, Andrew Marr and the Daily Politics are back!

Watching The Watchmen. Didn't fancy it when it was first out, but I'm enjoying it. Not a scooby what is going on, but that's fine, I don't understand the real world these days either! :lol:

I started watching Lupin on Netflix. It's a French series dubbed into English. The subtitles were on too but the subtitles were often slightly different from the dubbing. Odd.

It's okay. It's a bit Sherlock Holmes-y but this guy is the thief.

Quite liked the series A Teacher. I liked the teacher, which helped! Bit far fetched at the end for me, the impact all this had, but can't really talk about it as it would be a spoiler.
Actually really enjoyed this - nice that the episodes were only 25 minutes or so.

The teacher was indeed hot, but looked as young the students!