The All New TV Thread | Page 216 | Vital Football

The All New TV Thread

I started watching Cobra Kai last night. I was going to turn it off after 10 minutes but ended up watching 3 episodes. I don't know how to describe it. It's not exactly good but it's very watchable, if that's a thing.

Just watched all 3 episodes of Des.

He was a bit of a wrong un.

Dr Who was superb. Daniel May's wasn't bad either.

IF that account is true given the writer, there's more than one psychological issue at play! Is it wrong I sort of admire the intelligence in the game he was playing whilst abhoring the fact he played the game?

I have watched 4 episodes of Lovecraft Country, and I know this view may not be politically correct, but I have come to the conclusion it's bollocks.

It's difficult to follow with how they are jumping around but I'm finding the strangeness quite entertaining.

I'm in no way swayed by the lead female character.

Yeah its so difficult to follow that I've decided I could be doing something more important with my time like watching my toe nails growing. Enough it is banished from the planner.

I have watched 4 episodes of Lovecraft Country, and I know this view may not be politically correct, but I have come to the conclusion it's bollocks.

Got a few minutes into the second episode and realised life was too short. So you did well to be fair, to last that long.