The All New TV Thread | Page 214 | Vital Football

The All New TV Thread

Cobra Kai is making me smile. I’m not normally one for going back ( hate remakes) but this isn’t really a remake I guess.

Really liking Bloodlines on Netflix. Pretty dark. I like dark.

Not feeling the love for Better Call Saul at the moment . Half way through second series and feels like a bit of a plod. Rave reviews on here so I am thinking it’s worth sticking with as several series still to go.

I felt the same about Cobra Kai but I seen the reviews on here, so gave it go last night. Loving it, so thanks for the recs.

Not sure how long it took me to get into Better Call Saul but I loved it and his character. It's every bit as good as Breaking Bad for me.

Might try Bloodlines when I've finished with Cobra Kai..

Africa's Great Civilisations , on BBC4.

What a great job they did of condensing such a rich story into a short space of time.

It tracks how civilisation began in Africa, and spread across the continent, as we evolved into fully formed human beings. Then you get some truly huge civilisations, that would rival the Romans for their reach. It is a real eye opener into where we all came from, and that we should not just dismiss Africa as a backwater.

The Boys.

Just watched the 1st episode and loving it so far.

When he ran through the guys gf in slow motion and she explodes... haha.. didn't see that coming!

Africa's Great Civilisations , on BBC4.

What a great job they did of condensing such a rich story into a short space of time.

It tracks how civilisation began in Africa, and spread across the continent, as we evolved into fully formed human beings. Then you get some truly huge civilisations, that would rival the Romans for their reach. It is a real eye opener into where we all came from, and that we should not just dismiss Africa as a backwater.
Cheers Heath, will take a gander at that :thumbup:

Two Weeks To Live. Watched it all because I'm better than deano (or I don't have a life!) Was good fun.

After watching the first episode a couple of days ago, I'm now desperately waiting for series 3 of The New Legend of Monkey.

It's as cheap and crap as the 70's Monkey series but I'm hooked. The accents are amazing!

After watching the first episode a couple of days ago, I'm now desperately waiting for series 3 of The New Legend of Monkey.

It's as cheap and crap as the 70's Monkey series but I'm hooked. The accents are amazing!

Ha, so fond of the memories of the cheap and crap 70's show, I won't watch this one. But glad to hear you are enjoying it!!!! the 70's one was just unbelievable wasn't it!? Pretty much the whole of the 70's was cheap and crap come to think of it, but we were happy in our flares weren't we?!

Indeed. Life was simple.

But the new Monkey really isn't that bad. The biggest thing missing is the intro/theme tune! You hear it as background music for a few seconds in one episode though. :D

Looking for Netflix recs if anyone has any?

Just finished Cobra Kai
Season 1 - 7/10
season 2 - 6/10

Recently also finished watching Bloodline
Season 1 - 8/10
season 2 - 8/10
season 3 - 7/10

Oh ffs, why would they give that away before watching it? That is fucking stupid and ruins it. :slap:

Still enjoying Bosch on Amazon. Tend to watch a season then take a bit of a break. Goliath the same.

The Boys is decent second season, but am wondering if it might be stretching it a bit. Although one scene was very funny, won't mention it!