The All New TV Thread | Page 217 | Vital Football

The All New TV Thread

Was undecided on Sneaky Pete, watched a few. It is one I think I will go back to, because I'm having to sit, rest and so am watching a lot of tv at the moment.

Watched Criminal UK. Fairly good, nothing too ground breaking but some good twists and turns.

Also a mini series Alias Grace. Not my sort of thing really but stuck with it, was ok, but a bit on the slow side.

The Walking Dead - original one, had season 10 (I think?!) finale the other night. Very good.

Just watched the 1st 2 episodes of a spin off, The Walking Dead - World Beyond. Very promising.

WTF?!! I think I will probably give a TV drama about a massive paedo a miss, to be honest.

The BBC has announced its plans for a mini-series about the disgraced late TV personality Jimmy Savile.

The Reckoning, which will be shown on BBC One, will tell the story of the presenter's rise, and the sexual abuse scandal that emerged after his death.

"I think this is a story that has to be told," said producer Jeff Pope.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-54542956

WTF?!! I think I will probably give a TV drama about a massive paedo a miss, to be honest.

The BBC has announced its plans for a mini-series about the disgraced late TV personality Jimmy Savile.

The Reckoning, which will be shown on BBC One, will tell the story of the presenter's rise, and the sexual abuse scandal that emerged after his death.

"I think this is a story that has to be told," said producer Jeff Pope.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-54542956
Now I would normally watch something like but because it's about Saville I won't be watching it because the bastard gets away with it.

Not unless it examines properly why he got away with it given the well known rumours at the time and looks into 'who' kept their mouths shut and for what reason.

Bet that doesn't happen, I doubt it will go into how the BBC suppressed an enquiry into Saville either ,and went a head with a celebration of his life programme when he died ,even though they were told and knew what a pervert he was.

Harlen Coban's 'Safe'.

It's a decent enough story, good enough to keep me interested but my god Michael C Hall's English accent is truly terrible.

Riviera. 1st series I enjoyed. 2nd was ok. Tried the 3rd this week,too much of a stretch, totally boring, not going to bother with the rest!

Just finished Sneaky Pete season 2. Deano had prompted above. I had forgotten how far into season 1 I had got. Very good. Only one season left, it hasn't been taken up for a 4th.

Anyone got Apple TV?

Wondered if there are any known 'must watch' shows on there? Just got a 12 month free trial.