The All New TV Thread | Page 218 | Vital Football

The All New TV Thread

That's a hell of a long free trial!

Is that available to anyone or did you get some kind of offer?

I honestly can't remember, which at the moment isn't a surprise to me (I didn't know the frigging year not long back!). Err. Nope... I bought a new ipod 6 months or so ago, might have been that. Not really a free trial I guess, was just given 12 months free, slight difference. :shrug:

I honestly can't remember, which at the moment isn't a surprise to me (I didn't know the frigging year not long back!). Err. Nope... I bought a new ipod 6 months or so ago, might have been that. Not really a free trial I guess, was just given 12 months free, slight difference. :shrug:

Pretty decent all the same, I guess the question now is if there's actually anything remotely good on Apple TV!

I'm just trying to spread the word/question!

lol, I had a quick search, a lot of shows came up, never heard of them, but they could be all Apple exclusives.

Mustn't be too bad if there's a documentary about Bruce on there. I might look that up.

Bad Blood .
Netflix . Based (loosely I think !) on the true story of the Rizzuto crime family in Montreal .

It’s no Sopranos but watchable

Finished the 3rd and last (sadly) season of Sneaky Pete. Enjoyed it, not sure why I had forgotten about it (until Deano mentioned it) as it was on my watchlist on Amazon and I'd got through a fair bit of season one. Anyway, binge watched the rest now!

It appears I'm a bit thick innit.

It's taken me until Season 2 Episode 1 of The Mandalorian, to realise it is set after Return Of The Jedi and 'Baby Yoda' isn't actually Yoda.

I thought it was a prequel about how Yoda came to be.

I hereby hand in my Star Wars fan club badges.

It appears I'm a bit thick innit.

It's taken me until Season 2 Episode 1 of The Mandalorian, to realise it is set after Return Of The Jedi and 'Baby Yoda' isn't actually Yoda.

I thought it was a prequel about how Yoda came to be.

I hereby hand in my Star Wars fan club badges.

See... first thing I've watch on apple tv. Was lavishly shot. Not earth shattering but pretty decent. The human race gets all but wiped out, only 2 million survive and they are 'all' blind.

See is an American science fiction drama streaming television series produced for Apple TV+ starring Jason Momoa and Alfre Woodard in leading roles

Autumnwatch is quality viewing innit?!

Warrior season 2 is also quality

Been watching on Apple Long Way Up - the Ewan McGregor & Charley Boorman motorbike travelling serires, back after a long break. They are riding up through Argentina/Chile into US of A on electric bikes. Stunning scenery and interesting the eletric angle.

Also watching - yup, too much - my body is in lockdown! - Absentia on Amazon. Again, very very good, well worth a watch.

Brave New World seems to have settled down nicely from being no plot but plenty of tits to begin with.

With that said, I am developing a man crush on Jessica Brown Findlay. Is that a sign of middle age?

Loving Roadkill. Not usually into political stuff but Hugh Laurie is brilliant.

Also started watching The Undoing with Hugh Grant and Nicole Kidman. Decent start.

Had plenty of viewing time over here and used netflix / amazon prime on the laptop. Brilliant really innit!

Binge watched season 10 and 11 of Ink Master.

Second season of The End Of The F****ng World - very odd, very strange, and I think pretty good! Probably a love or hate type of thing.

Watched a few more Absentia, on the 3rd season now, I have found it excellent (Amazon)

And just started Carnival Row (just on the 3rd episode) looks promising!