The All New TV Thread | Page 168 | Vital Football

The All New TV Thread

I hate the BBC with a passion these days. Nothing more than a government mouthpiece which does and says anything necessary to protect the licence fee. Which I also hate paying. A disgraceful organisation.

Watched the last true detective. After all that, I have no idea what happened.

That was pretty awful.

Just done first Tin Star series. Really good.

Watched first of new Walking Dead. It's habit because I have watched from the start.

It's crap now. Nothing happens . Same story series after series now, just a different groups fighting.

I'm on the edge of binning it.

Been watching the reruns of The Sweeney on ITV4. They were cutting edge, essential viewing for any teenage boy (such as myself) in the mid 1970's . Today, they serve as an affectionate reminder to a world long gone.

"You're knicked you slag!! Morse? who the bleedin' 'ells Morse guv?"

Last edited:
Finally getting round to watching Season 2 of The Grand Tour... it's a bit boring, same old jokes every episode about Hammond crashing all the time..... also Hammond seems to have turned into a bit of a nob since the first crash that nearly killed him.... he reminds me of Trekker. :fish:

Finally getting round to watching Season 2 of The Grand Tour... it's a bit boring, same old jokes every episode about Hammond crashing all the time..... also Hammond seems to have turned into a bit of a nob since the first crash that nearly killed him.... he reminds me of Trekker. :fish:

Lol.

But agree. Binned it off after trying a few of the first series.

It's definitely starting to get a bit more exciting than the last season

Ffs have I got to stick with it !?.

I was hoping this new story arc was going to be a bit different what with .....

Spoiler alert......

the zombies appearing to develop but turns out they are another group of humans to have a fight with.

Ze youngest is being properly introduced to Bottom (series, not mine!!!!!) at the moment after enjoying one of the live shows - I managed to find it again on the box.

This is after re-watching Bones for the God knows how many times as she gets a proper introduction to that. And Primevil, Eureka, Warehouse 13 and it goes on.

Why couldn't I have had both kids at the same time, and saved the repetition.

More money for more repeated sh*t
Can't honestly see how it's gonna rival Netflix anyway.

I did read somewhere that if you watch all you TV on catch up you don't need a licence. God knows how you'd prove that you do though.

I've just watched a couple of episodes of The Good Cop. It's a Netflix series but it's not bad. Tony Danza and Josh Grobin are in it (yes, him who used to sing those soppy songs).