The All New TV Thread | Page 170 | Vital Football

The All New TV Thread

We watched the last 4 episodes of Dirty John last night and the documentary. It's amazing how much the TV series stuck to the facts. It's such a crazy story that I thought they must be making half of it up.

I watched the first two episodes of Damnation last night. It looks good but it got cancelled after one season so it can't be that good.

Just finished Damnation. I really enjoyed it. It seems that season 2 has been cancelled. I guess Americans don't like communist priests.

Free Solo.

Not what i expected . Thought it was a fundraiser programme to rescue Han from the clutches of the vile gangster Jabba the Hut.

Seriously though mate. Get a job and stop arseing about climbing mountains.

Last edited:
I watched that Harry Redknapp programme last night where he gets a bunch of old players to train for a return match against the Germans. Some seriously unfit blokes in that lot. Ruddock looks like a biological timebomb
Very amusing though and I'll be interested to see how the trainers get them into shape.
Underneath the joking you can still see the competitive edge they have.
It was a masterstroke to put a woman in charge of the strongman training session. They were never going to give less than their best.

Think Ruddock was already losing weight before that show as well, Redknapp/Barnes on Jonathan Ross, I'm sure, said he'd lost about 5 stone.

It was a shame to see Merson on the Harry Redknapp programme. He is clearly struggling with his addictions still.

Having said that he was absolute class in the game against the German side.

Ruddock annoyed me. the fact he needed to go to Harley Street to be told the bleeding obvious, and then to continue after being told he was at risk of a heart attack or stroke.

John Barnes was all talk and no action (not talking about training but he could have done upper body work) as well.