The All New TV Thread | Page 328 | Vital Football

The All New TV Thread

Just finished watching Shogun. I wasn’t sure about it for the first few episodes, but it really grew on me. Hopefully they’ll be a second season. Oh and Anna Sawai is absolutely gorgeous by the way.

Last edited:
Just finished watching Shogun. I wasn’t sure about it for the first few episodes, but it really grew on me. Hopefully they’ll be a second season. Oh and Anna Sawai is absolutely gorgeous by the way.

Ah god, yes, forgot I was watching that. About 6 in I think. Cheers, will go back and finish. So well done isn't it.

And yes... agreed!

Ah god, yes, forgot I was watching that. About 6 in I think. Cheers, will go back and finish. So well done isn't it.

And yes... agreed!
I think I’m turning Japanese, I really think so, can’t remember who sang that, but I do like their culture and particularly their gardens. I’m lucky that I live just over an hour away from what’s probably the best Japanese garden in Europe at a place called Maulévrier….. My favourite day out, truly feels like I’m in heaven every time I visit.

Been enjoying the Matt Baker farm thing on ITV. Saturday nights. Really good set up, with farmers completing for a National Trust tenancy.

Talking of Baby Reindeer, I think the point of the story is that he is just as ill as she was. He encouraged a mentally ill woman to attach herself to him. He was complicit in it and he admits it.

I didn't really get why he visited his rapist in the last episode. Was he just looking for someone to abuse him?

There is lots of speculation online about who the rapist is. Obviously, I wouldn't speculate on such a thing. Sean Foley has denied it was him and threatened to sue anyone who says it was him. Richard Osman said everyone knows who it is. I don't so I guess I don't count.

Some people have suggested it's a famous TV personality.

The Final. Attack on Wembley.

Documentary film on the
thousands of retarded Ingerland football fans who yet again shamed the nation at a big football event.

Honestly, some of these fucking clowns will be in Germany this summer. If you want to watch a programme where little chavs think what happened was OK and they it's great because they had a whale of a time then it's for you.

It just made me hate everything about the Ingerland football team even more and I hope we get knocked out ASAP this summer.

So Fiona Harvey went on Piers Morgan and lied through her teeth. She claims that she isn't the stalker from Baby Reindeer but she is suing Richard Gadd and Netflix for portraying her.

She also claimed to barely know Gadd but she Tweeted him 18 times.

I really hope she sues so that all of the juicy gossip gets out.

A Man in Full on Netflix. They weren’t kidding. My missis is still in shock after that last scene.
Talk about last man standing.