The All New TV Thread | Page 166 | Vital Football

The All New TV Thread

They shall not grow old.

Bbc2 programme on ww1. Amazing footage that they processed to be in colour.

Amazing what these brave souls went through. A million deaths and no heroes return for the survivors when they came home.

Incredibly well done MD, agreed.

Will not be watching the other one though, enough is enough!

I've been watching a bit of Shark Tank. It's interesting to see how they think and what they are looking for.

I noticed Dragon's Den on Netflix so I had a look at that and turned it off before they finished the first guy. It's so silent and boring. Americans know how to jazz things up.

Since I've been taken to the bed with the worst flu of my life, I've been watching the documentary series "The Vietnam War".

Each episode is around an hour and a half so it's a good long watch. And as I'm shivering and shaking in bed it makes me feel better that those guys have no idea what I'm going through right now.

I started watching "The Newsroom" again. It was on a few years ago, but seems even more relevant now the way we digest the news these days.

Pity it only lasted 3 seasons, great show in my opinion.

Get well soon SJH

General Krulak is in one of those Vietnam episodes I think.

Newsroom, ha, first page of this thread it was mentioned, so we've gone full circle! Agreed, shame it was cancelled, it had legs.

Get well soon SJH

General Krulak is in one of those Vietnam episodes I think.

Newsroom, ha, first page of this thread it was mentioned, so we've gone full circle! Agreed, shame it was cancelled, it had legs.

Cheers Mr. Fear, over the worst of it now, but bloody hell, I think the CIA are working on new strains of flu or something, I'm going to start getting the flu shot from now on.

I'll have to have a lookout for ol' General Krulak, and yeah, the Newsroom is literally the first show mentioned in the thread! lol

Watched a Leonard Cohen documentary on Sky Arts yesterday. Very good.

Was left feeling dirty afterwards though as Bono was on it and I actually agreed with something he said.