The All New Takeover Thread | Page 14 | Vital Football

The All New Takeover Thread

The Mail are sooo pissed off we have new investments and will go to any length to paint a bleak picture . Absolute wankers
Well they are absolutely correct that investment does not impact on financial fair play at all and that was always the issue before the cash flow issue even came to light

Press release by Melon Donkey

It's just been pointed out to me that in another thread I may have alluded to the mass purchasing of some balti pies should something happen at 2 o clock today which I somewhat doubted would

A technicality but an important one should be cleared up. This news was indeed released at 2pm but not by an actual press conference. Therefore my obligation in said shortcrust matters is null and void.

I will be making no further comment atcthe time.

Melon donkey

Any complaints please contact

Jonathan Fear
President -Vital Villa
Fear Towers.
Somewhere in the Midlands.

It's in the Financial Times Mike, you must have missed it.

That’s excellent news, I put in a post I couldn’t see someone credible taking a 49% interest in a football club of all businesses, credit to Xia actually for putting the club before his pride too on this situation. Gives the new party the power, which might mean we don’t see too much more if Xia on a day-to-day basis

Press release by Melon Donkey

It's just been pointed out to me that in another thread I may have alluded to the mass purchasing of some balti pies should something happen at 2 o clock today which I somewhat doubted would

A technicality but an important one should be cleared up. This news was indeed released at 2pm but not by an actual press conference. Therefore my obligation in said shortcrust matters is null and void.

I will be making no further comment atcthe time.

Melon donkey

Any complaints please contact

Jonathan Fear
President -Vital Villa
Fear Towers.
Somewhere in the Midlands.
Damn it, we're still fucked by FFP then lol

Well they are absolutely correct that investment does not impact on financial fair play at all and that was always the issue before the cash flow issue even came to light
I don't care the Birmingham Mail are a disgrace and should at least give the doom and gloom a rest for 5 mins at least .
The new investors may have ideas around FFP like stadium renaming which means we don't sell our best players

This all feels a bit surreal! I'm trying to be sceptical after everything that has happened over the years and I won't be completely happy until the dodgy Dr is out of the door. We already know so much more about these guys though and I'm massively encouraged by the Wes Edens video. Let's hope they are sensible owners and won't gamble like Tone, really looks like they are proper businessmen though, please lord!

Dr Tone will slowly disappear from the scene as he needs to save face in China. He will be remembered this time next year in the same way as Lerner - they had good intentions but.....

I have a feeling that the new owners will want to put some wrongs right quite quickly and the keeping of star players is an imperative - how can they say that they will strengthen by letting go the best players. I reckon that they will take FFP on the chin like Bournemouth did and worry about the fine next season when things will be a little clearer.

Having had the cloud the last few weeks lifted is a little like winning the lottery and we can now look forward to the new fixtures with some hope. Let's fill VP and show these new owners just what they have bought into!!

Can people stop thinking FFP is about a fine please, it's not. Transfer embargo, point deduction - it's all feasible if we don't address the concerns.

I'm not sure Xia will be remembered for good intentions to be fair - at least RL left a legacy, Holte Pub and Bodymoor - Xia leaves us tweets as I type. He can change that with what he does from this moment forward.

We have until March 2019 to address FFP, also we haven't seen the latest set of accounts which should be quite tidy. So at this stage no requirement to shit pants,

This stupid Milan mandaric article reappears every 5 years. It helps click bait and seems to be a nice little ego booster for the OAP