Terror Attacks | Page 33 | Vital Football

Terror Attacks

France has the right idea by looking at the list of potential extremists and kick them all out, Not sure if they've done it yet but there were talks after the beheading the other day and kicking out 200 suspected extremists.

I'm sick to death the amount of times we've had a terrorist attack and they were known to MI5, what the hell is that about ? Obviously we're being too lenient, yet give them a chance and they'll be happy to behead one of our soldiers and film it.

I remember when I was in the service and even walking to the recruitment office in the pallasades, we were told not to wear our uniform because there's known terrorists in Birmingham looking to behead a British soldier.
If they did do it they obviously missed one.

Whilst this will not address homegrown terror the west certainly needs to be more choosy about who it lets in. Letting people in from countries which are generally diametrically opposed in terms of values will only lead to disharmony and in some circumstances horrific acts of violence (as we have seen).

Here's the former Malaysian prime ministers thoughts, I've taken a screen grab because it will almost certainly get deleted, just shocking:

1603979317771.png

Last edited:
Can’t believe anyone thinks that these kind of acts are what their “god” wants them to do, although the number of these attacks obviously suggests otherwise.

I don’t want to sound racist or to tar everyone with the same brush but when people are doing this “for their religion” there needs to be serious questions asked of that religion.

Can’t believe anyone thinks that these kind of acts are what their “god” wants them to do, although the number of these attacks obviously suggests otherwise.

I don’t want to sound racist or to tar everyone with the same brush but when people are doing this “for their religion” there needs to be serious questions asked of that religion.

Thing is David you can't believe it because you haven't been brought up like that. You have our values and even if we are not all practising Christians we've been brought up with Christian values. Our British laws are based on it

It's not racist, Muslims are not a race, Islam is not a race. I could convert to Islam and go and hack someone's head off if I want.

The Muslims that accept and want to adhere to western values are more than welcome. Those that don't can fuck off back to the stone age.

Was reading only this morning that Germany are deporting thousands of those that it welcomed a few years back.
Large numbers are not waiting to be deported, but heading to Calais.
Huge fuck up by Merkel, who spoke without any backing from the rest of Europe and it is the rest of Europe that is paying the price.

Whilst this will not address homegrown terror the west certainly needs to be more choosy about who it lets in. Letting people in from countries which are generally diametrically opposed in terms of values will only lead to disharmony and in some circumstances horrific acts of violence (as we have seen).

Here's the former Malaysian prime ministers thoughts, I've taken a screen grab because it will almost certainly get deleted, just shocking:

View attachment 43210

Mahathir has a very long track record of saying one thing to one group of people and the complete opposite to another. He's also 95 years old.

There is uproar over here over his comments. Politically, a Muslim politician can't be seen to go soft on issues regarding Islam but that last tweet is beyond the pale.

I have a lot of Muslim friends here. They do not associate themselves in any way with ISIS or Islamic terror, just as normal people in Britain don't associate themselves with Anders Breivik. Matathir's comments justify the actions of those rightly perceived to be nutters by the vast majority of Muslims.

It's not racist, Muslims are not a race, Islam is not a race. I could convert to Islam and go and hack someone's head off if I want.

The Muslims that accept and want to adhere to western values are more than welcome. Those that don't can fuck off back to the stone age.

This is where I’m at. I’ve worked and become friends with Muslims over the years from Pakistani, Turkish, Bangladeshi, Tunisia and Algerian descent of the people I can think of. They live by western values, some a little more than their parents might appreciate. I’ve no doubt they see what happens in the world different to us westerners, as there seems to be a blind eye and disregard for Shia and Sunni conflicts, or western and Russian bombing of innocent people and it resonates differently.

But I can’t accept anyone coming here and potentially threatening my family, you never know when these things will strike.

Unfortunately it looks like this was a bad egg who made his way across the water. France is going to have some right wing problems soon, with these attacks even if they are vigilantes.

Was reading only this morning that Germany are deporting thousands of those that it welcomed a few years back.
Large numbers are not waiting to be deported, but heading to Calais.
Huge fuck up by Merkel, who spoke without any backing from the rest of Europe and it is the rest of Europe that is paying the price.

Where did you read that?

Mahathir is getting pelters over here for that tweet. He was Prime Minister for 24 years across two stints and is very well respected but nobody is impressed with what he wrote. There have been suggestions that he needs his social media toys taken away.

This turd Mahathir needs to go back in history when islam was murdering, torturing and enslaving christians way back..... as they are now.

Ok, we didn't have social media, tv, cameras and computers in those days but he needs to look back at some paintings. The artists of the day recorded the atrocities.

I'm not saying christians were blameless, but it takes two to tango.