Terror Attacks | Page 32 | Vital Football

Terror Attacks

That's just not true Wittonite matey. See Shamina Bagum (sp) for a start.

Those laws are in place in the UK at least.

I've actually stayed out of this thread as I'm just having a grumpy day anyway.

But there's far more to this than typical tabloid and emotive coverage and that in no way means I defend the **** who attacked the teacher as he did get what he deserved.

I might come back tomorrow, but I'm going to seriously go off on one if I cover everything about this tonight and I'd offend someone (many) without meaning to, so I'll back quietly out for now.
I did say the law needs changing, because it looks like she might get back in.
See you tomorrow.

It's more than just being extremist though isn't it. The actual physicality of hacking a head off a person let alone the gore of it. You have to have a mental illness.

You have to have a mental illness.

Of course you do. Though mental illness doesn't mean all people with mental illness are capable of beheading a fellow human being though.

Seriously disturbed/brainwashed/extremist all boils down to mental illness of this type though IMHO.

Just seen on the news, that the extremist was a chechen, in France on refugee status..... makes you think doesn't it?.....................

The problem with some of these religions is that there's justification for acts of barbarity written all over the 'holy' books which clearly provides rationale for extremists.

It's more than just being extremist though isn't it. The actual physicality of hacking a head off a person let alone the gore of it. You have to have a mental illness.
I think this is true but you could say this about the majority of people who commit premediated violent crimes. You can't for instance, be of sound mind if you meticulously plan out murdering someone.

I think the mental illness is often caused by inbreeding and then fueled by radical religious beliefs drummed into them by parents with those beliefs.

You can't for instance, be of sound mind if you meticulously plan out murdering someone.

Can't you?

200.gif

Much like the that Britvic fella in Norway, religion is just the excuse for psychos to do their thing.
Yes but he was a one off nutter, this is a recurring theme right across Western Europe.
Also nothing to do with religion. He did it because he said the government had allowed his country to become taken over by Muslims.

Last edited:
You see it with the 'far' and 'extreme' of any ideology really.

Some religions have moved forwards and some are still stuck in what they did 800 years ago.
My Daughter has it right her kids are not Christened, they will, however, be brought up in a Christian country where the laws are based loosely around the bible. So should have the morals and values of this country without being pumped full of 2000-year-old stories

Yes but he was a one off nutter, this is a recurring theme right across Western Europe.
Also nothing to do with religion. He did it because he said the government had allowed his country to become taken over by Muslims.

Brenton Tarrant
Dylann Roof
Stephan Ernst
Stephan Balliet

That's just a sample. I bet you'll have to google most of those names though. White people terrorism just doesn't ring the bell in the same way muslim terrorism does.

Brenton Tarrant
Dylann Roof
Stephan Ernst
Stephan Balliet

That's just a sample. I bet you'll have to google most of those names though. White people terrorism just doesn't ring the bell in the same way muslim terrorism does.
Yes, its not right, but all of those above were nutters acting alone. It doesnt lessen the horror of what they did
It doesnt make it right but they are not part of a worlwide plot to kill non believers, with attacks against non Muslims happening with great regularity.
They are all scum.

France has the right idea by looking at the list of potential extremists and kick them all out, Not sure if they've done it yet but there were talks after the beheading the other day and kicking out 200 suspected extremists.

I'm sick to death the amount of times we've had a terrorist attack and they were known to MI5, what the hell is that about ? Obviously we're being too lenient, yet give them a chance and they'll be happy to behead one of our soldiers and film it.

I remember when I was in the service and even walking to the recruitment office in the pallasades, we were told not to wear our uniform because there's known terrorists in Birmingham looking to behead a British soldier.

France has the right idea by looking at the list of potential extremists and kick them all out, Not sure if they've done it yet but there were talks after the beheading the other day and kicking out 200 suspected extremists.

I'm sick to death the amount of times we've had a terrorist attack and they were known to MI5, what the hell is that about ? Obviously we're being too lenient, yet give them a chance and they'll be happy to behead one of our soldiers and film it.

I remember when I was in the service and even walking to the recruitment office in the pallasades, we were told not to wear our uniform because there's known terrorists in Birmingham looking to behead a British soldier.
Problem is when they have grounds for being removed there is always a left wing lawyer ready to make sure they stay, and when they have been born here we have no chance of getting rid of them.
Only today the courts have ruled that 40000 immigrants have been removed unlawfully under current removal policy.
No doubt we will end up compensating them or they will all be bought back.
This country is a bloody joke.

Problem is when they have grounds for being removed there is always a left wing lawyer ready to make sure they stay, and when they have been born here we have no chance of getting rid of them.
Only today the courts have ruled that 40000 immigrants have been removed unlawfully under current removal policy.
No doubt we will end up compensating them or they will all be bought back.
This country is a bloody joke.

Anyone that risks national security (lawyers defending them) find ways to make them disappear, Not everything has to be dealt with cleanly, just needs to be done efficiently.

You cannot on one hand give a soldier permission to kill someone, shoot them in the head, put a knife in their chest, twist and kick them off it for "National Security" An yet fail to deal with the threat on our own doorstep.

Someone needs to get a grip of it because the situation isn't going away any time soon, it's going to take another mass murder unfortunately.

Anyone that risks national security (lawyers defending them) find ways to make them disappear, Not everything has to be dealt with cleanly, just needs to be done efficiently.

You cannot on one hand give a soldier permission to kill someone, shoot them in the head, put a knife in their chest, twist and kick them off it for "National Security" An yet fail to deal with the threat on our own doorstep.

Someone needs to get a grip of it because the situation isn't going away any time soon, it's going to take another mass murder unfortunately.
Then its about bloody time we started to sort it out.