Terror Attacks | Page 28 | Vital Football

Terror Attacks

Ironic isn't it, the two graduates that were killed were probably the sort that would back the nutter getting released early as he could be rehabilitated etc. Us old cynics would have thrown away the key.
Yes that was where he started the attack and then he went out on to the bridge and began attacking others. And the bloke with the whale bone was in the conference centre and he was also stabbed but grabbed the bone off the wall and followed him out onto the bridge.
Like you say us old cynics, he would never have seen the light of day again.

Ironic isn't it, the two graduates that were killed were probably the sort that would back the nutter getting released early as he could be rehabilitated etc. Us old cynics would have thrown away the key.

I can't speak for what the beliefs of those 2 were, but I see your point.

I've even seen some on Twitter asking why the police had to shoot the guy. It beggars belief. These kind of people are as dangerous for the world as the terrorists because their do-goodery knows no limits. The kind that will be waiting in line to give returning ISIS fighters hugs at the airport while at the same time trying to destroy the life of someone who made an offensive joke on social media.

Last edited:
I can't speak for what the beliefs of those 2 were, but I see you're point.

I've even seen some on Twitter asking why the police had to shoot the guy. It beggars belief. These kind of people are as dangerous for the world as the terrorists because their do-goodery knows no limits. The kind that will be waiting in line to give returning ISIS fighters hugs at the airport while at the same time trying to destroy the life of someone who made an offensive joke on social media.

I agree shouldn’t have shot him.

Should have picked him up and thrown him off the bridge for a slow and painful death

That's a different tangent that only seems to be getting some air time today - others on the course also fought back against him.

Anyone convicted of terrorism should be executed for treason. No questions asked.

Unfortunately, it's just not that black and white. Should the freedom fighters that Britain sponsors in countries like Syria and Yemen be executed too? The Kurds have been fighting larger nations for their independence for a very long time. Should they be executed?

I've been trying to think of an example of an English person fighting for freedom against a larger power but I've had to go back to Boudica.

Oh, he was insane at the time, perfectly reasonable explanation. He'll be out in a few years, what could possibly go wrong??!

"An asylum seeker who claimed to be fighting for the so-called Islamic State when he stabbed a Japanese man to death on a street in Dundalk last year, has been found not guilty of murder by reason of insanity. "

https://www.rte.ie/news/courts/2019/1212/1098727-mohamed-morei-court/

An ISIS attack in Dundalk against a Japanese man? How random is that? It's like a sketch drawn out of a hat at an improv group.

Oh, he was insane at the time, perfectly reasonable explanation. He'll be out in a few years, what could possibly go wrong??!

"An asylum seeker who claimed to be fighting for the so-called Islamic State when he stabbed a Japanese man to death on a street in Dundalk last year, has been found not guilty of murder by reason of insanity. "

https://www.rte.ie/news/courts/2019/1212/1098727-mohamed-morei-court/
In fairness SJH - you can't quite be all there if you think ISIS's biggest enemy is karaoke.

So we wake this morning to news that Iran have 'de-escalated' tensions with the US by firing 15 missiles right by them.

Okay then.

We had the second case yesterday of a known terrorist being released early from prison to then go looking for people to stab. The fact that they both had fake suicide vests is no coincidence.
It is obvious that the period in prison has not been able to deradicalise these people and the assessment of them being fit to be released is somewhat flawed.
Not sure what the answer is, but it is really worrying to know that people with this kind of intent are let loose on society.

No. Not life in prison. They should be executed. Terrorists should not get the right to live. This country is a joke. Keep them, feed them, release them so more innocent people die. No chance. As soon as a terrorist offence is committed then their life ends. Painfully preferably.

No. Not life in prison. They should be executed. Terrorists should not get the right to live. This country is a joke. Keep them, feed them, release them so more innocent people die. No chance. As soon as a terrorist offence is committed then their life ends. Painfully preferably.

Britain doesn't exactly have the best record when it comes to convicting people of terrorism.

For me the problem with the world is the fact the 5 major religions are not inclusive. Christian'ity, Islam, Judaism, Hinduism and Buddhism.
My religion is inclusion, every characteristic in the equality act should have equal rights. Simple, surely if there was a god, he would have the same principle. Religion is mafia. They should all be ashamed.

What is your religion?

I agree and there outrage when these things happen, but people are too liberal in this country.

Murderers are let back out on the street if they are well behaved. I’d bring back corporal punishment and life meaning life. I would build an offshore prison off some shithole coast like Southend, with low walls so if the fuckers want to swim back they can die of hypothermia.