Terror Attacks | Page 26 | Vital Football

Terror Attacks

And on the news this morning, someone has been arrested at Dover trying to smuggle 60 firearms into this country.

The sad truth about it is that there is nothing he can do. Even if he banned gun sales, there are still 250m guns in America. It's part of their culture.

Talked about it with my GF its in the back of mind about living here long term. I love it here but I don't want lose a child or her to senseless violence because we wanted to have a fun time at a festival.

It's absolutely amazing, sad and deeply disturbing there is opposition to it.

Talked about it with my GF its in the back of mind about living here long term. I love it here but I don't want lose a child or her to senseless violence because we wanted to have a fun time at a festival.

It's absolutely amazing, sad and deeply disturbing there is opposition to it.

It's fucked up CDX. I can imagine any major event or even just among a crowd there must be the thought running through your head. It certainly would be in mine.

They can't just get rid of guns, never going to happen. There has to be some compromise somewhere. The ease of which they can be got and by who is an absolute joke. They could start there.

All about to kick off again, now the US have pulled out and sold the Kurds down the river?

The sad truth about it is that there is nothing he can do. Even if he banned gun sales, there are still 250m guns in America. It's part of their culture.

There’s a lot of outrage in the UK every time there is a mass shooting, but until Americans decide they’ve had enough there’s very little influence we have on changing their mindset because we’ve been trying to for years.

I think it’s a generation away, this generation of youngsters are starting to stand up to it. When I say a generation away, it’s probably another 25 years of mass shootings yet.

Here's a funny thought. After 9/11 I looked up Al Qaeda to see what they were 'fighting' for. Their biggest demand was that the US left the Middle East. Could Trump be Al Qaeda's best friend?