Team vs cardiff | Page 6 | Vital Football

Team vs cardiff

Agreed Bears, we definitely don't help ourselves. I notice it isn't just DF though, how many of our past managers insist on late subs or waiting until we are chasing the game to do anything? - For as long as I can remember now we always see the opposition making changes before us and we just react to them instead of acting ourselves. Maybe there is logic to it but I just fail to see anything good come from it most the time

Downes saying how is it we are now poor again and have no money only 2 seasons ago we were a prem club and last season clubs were saying they couldn't compete with norwich.

Downes says that we can't go to the German lower leagues again as it will take over half a season for them to fit in.

Some fans are optimistic about the future and now saying it will be at least two seasons!!

I remain optimistic for next season and beyond. We will see! Going for a few quiet drinks in Cardiff now...wish me luck lol. OTBC

Just home and witnessed more shite . No dressing this up with late hard luck stories .....this shows how very , very average to poor we are . I can hardly believe watching that today that just 2 seasons again we were playing in the Premier League . Expect a long , long stay in this division

DF says we were 'just brilliant today'. He then says that he is pleased with the performance but they had one chance and scored we had many and didn't but not unhappy as Cardiff are hard to score against and our players tried. He says 'sometimes it just doesn't go in and you don't know why and I don't know why' Because the forwards you have aren't good enough.

DF gives lots of love to Cardiff saying they are tall, strong but then says that they give the ball to their GK who kicks long and they head on and score but hey its a different game to ours and yes they are in the top. So maybe DF you should try that sometime?

Reed has a back issue but apparently okay.

Butler says 'I hope we sign Reed next season as he is a massive player and would be a massive signing for us'. I have heard mixed on him. I think the Saints will keep him as they come down

Lewis even sees the problem saying 'in summer we should look to change how we try to score as we make it hard to score'.

Apparently, Srbeny was crap today. Downes saying he doesn't look switched on and if he doesn't show any improvement by preseason maybe time to move on.

Srshitny was half asleep . This is the quality of player that we can now afford and are indeed buying . I personally have no faith in next season and I say that as I witness the shit in front of my own eyes and I would like someone to explain to me how we can possibly be better next season once our best players have been sold

Been back from game for 2 hours and feel let down yet again.
Needed time to calm down after failing to stop the cheating dirty bastards get back in automatic promotion race.
I have come away from Carrow Road too many times this season
watching a poor draw or defeat many times without scoring.
I am now totally pissed of with DF and his selections, tactics, substitutions and excuses.
6 wins in 9 months is pathetic.
It was a decent game but it the score reads Norwich 0 as usual it is not possible to win.
There is not a scrap of optimism for next season. Srshitny is the standard of player we will have next season as the few good players we do have are sold or return to parent clubs and we will struggle against mediocre opposition as this will be what we are too but without the passion.

I am beginning to regret buying a season ticket.

I see Jamal Lewis has drawn the short straw this week and he is is one who has been trotted out to mumble the now almost weekly garbage about yet another pathetic defeat . I must admit it made me laugh when he said maybe the team can learn from its mistakes and show the fans just how good they are in the last 3 games . Maybe the team should have been showing us how good they are since day 1 of the season Jamal ? ? ?

Still fuming and sick of it all, the guy doesnt know what he is doing (Farke)He talks utter shite and obviously watches a different game to me most of the time...I am actually dreading next season!

Well , I haven’t given up on Farke/Webber yet , but surely if we don’t get a good start next season and maintain it then I think patience will wear thin . The problem is they will inevitably take the blame , but it lies far deeper than that .....we are simply haven’t got owners and a Board with the finances , hunger , determination, drive and passion to drive us up to the Prem . Until we find all those essential attributes for success I wonder if just a change of manager (yet again) will bring us the success that our fabulous club and its fans deserve

Was a hard one to accept yesterday. I didn't go to the game myself so can only go by what RN had said and to be fair it sounded a good game, especially the first half. I didn't think we sounded poor, as has been the story of our season we just can't get it in the net. I'd be more worried if we were playing poor. I was out in Cardiff last night and a few local fans had said they can't understand why we are mid table and thought we were one of the better teams they've played both home and away this season but we agreed it's the fact they'd scored 5 goals in those 2 games and we'd managed 1 and that is why.

I still trust in Farke and Webber to get this right in the summer, as YB says next season will be the season where decisions can be made about our direction. This is a long term project which can't be judged on the first 9 months of football, but by season 2 we should see some signs of improvement at least. Keep the faith!

I remember the day when Hucks and the team wiped out Cardiff 4-1 ,as we sailed towards the Prem . There is no one in our side nowadays who can match the striking prowess of the likes of McKenzie, Matty Svennson and Hucks , and with Malky and Fleming in defence . Goes to show how pathetic we are nowadays and accepting of shite 2-0 home defeats when our manager , and more than one or two fans thought we played well . I am not taken in by it

Farke and Webber will not get it right next season.
Does anybody not understand that the good players will be gone,
money for them swallowed up due to lack of parachute payments and we will have more players as shite as husband and srbeny.
Is that their fault. Not really but even with this seasons squad they are still level on points with a club as crap as the binners.

Farke will not change his failing tactics and when employed with worse players we will be bottom half again.

Where is this work in progress ? This is the first time EVER in League history that Cardiff have done the double over us . It’s more like we are going backwards