Team vs cardiff | Vital Football

Team vs cardiff

FCBEARS

Vital Football Legend
So Jarvis and stiepermann will be involved for u23s on Sunday.

Hernandez out. Vrancic and pinto tired

Leitner fit. Watkins fit. Tettey fit

I think DF will go

Gunn

Reed
Klose
Hanley
Lewis

Leitner
Tettey

Murphy
Maddison
Watkins

Srbeny

Subs

McGovern - husband - zimmermann- wes- oliveira- pinto- vrancic

I'd go

Gunn

Pinto
Hanley
Klose
Lewis

Reed
Tettey

Murphy
Leitner
Maddison

Srbeny

I’ve yet to find any City fan that would pick Watkins in any formation, should’ve taken Bristol City’s money in January! I would like to see Leitner in a more advanced role. He’s a “number 10” by trade and I reckon he could really unlock some defences further forward...

I was thinking the same thing earlier Bears. It's Pinto or no one as we literally have no cover. Crazy.... hopefully addressed this summer, we are so lightweight in some positions.

Setting off for a few beers and pre match meet up . Would be nice to piss up Colin’s season ! Come on you Yellows !!

Living 12 miles north of Cardiff and working in Cardiff I'd love to beat them and ruin their promotion plans!! Either way though, meaningless game ultimately for us, but never want us to lose.

I think Watkins was going to be sold but we were so low on homegrown talent that we had to keep him.

4 defenders on the bench for a home game -

McGgovern - Zimmermann - Raggett - Wes - Oli - Husband - Pinto

Well, we have a small squad.

No one else to choose from to have on the bench unless DF goes to the u18s but he wouldn't do that.

We have a Central midfielder at Right Back
An attacking midfielder as a right winger
An attacking midfielder as a central midfielder

Agreed with Nathan - What I don't understand is that DF saying we will be looking to youth yet with the season basically over he isn't giving the youngster a chance from the bench. Abraham - Fonkeu - Mourgos - McIntosh - Power - Idah - Payne

Husband - why
Zimmermann - why
Wes - Why

Husband has been poor replace with a forward in Idah - Abraham
Zimmermann has been good but we have Raggett on the bench so bring in a midfielder in McIntosh
Wes is he leaving if so why not now give a youngster a go like Mourgos or Power