Team vs cardiff | Page 5 | Vital Football

Team vs cardiff

It feels to me that DF is just giving Wes these games as a thank you for service. shame a youngster isn't getting this time too

cardiff score

We have nothing to offer now. no real game plan but you can see Cardiff's.

Pinto to blame as he was too slow to react.

Cardiff have played the game to a T. One goal was always going to be enough for them. We've had 14 attempts and cannot put any away. That is why we are mid table I suppose!

It just always seems like when we attack we won't score and when every side we play to attack it feels like they will.

I hate this mid-table crap as all I now hear is at least we have shown a decent performance blah blah

The players just not trying now.

I say to change things and yet whenever DF does it goes wrong

I hear Liverpool - Spurs are now fighting for Maddison and could be 30 million!!!

Forest 2-1 Ipswich

Very poor. What a needless, needless loss. I know we don't have anything to play for and their pushing for promotion, but 85 minutes on the clock we should be seeing that out at home all day long. To lose not by one but by two!!!!! Fing crazy. No other club

"Along Came Norwich" alive and kicking.

RN trying to find positives saying well the players have got the ball down well....great

Very poor. What a needless, needless loss. I know we don't have anything to play for and their pushing for promotion, but 85 minutes on the clock we should be seeing that out at home all day long. To lose not by one but by two!!!!! Fing crazy. No other club

"Along Came Norwich" alive and kicking.
Nathan that is a big problem with late late subs.

Ending on a negative. RN saying Norwich just showing what they are just a lower mid-table team.