Team vs cardiff | Page 4 | Vital Football

Team vs cardiff

Less confident than I was for the first half Bears. We deserve it so far but I just know what we're like. I did Cardiff Away earlier in the season and we were better as well in first half, second half Warnock changed things and won them the game . I can see him doing it today as well. Really hope we beat them though.

Didn't realise but Cardiff have the best defensive record in the league this season. Better Wolves by a goal. 0.8 goals a game conceded.

I hope that DF and Webber are already sorting out players for next season as there will be other clubs after top talents and have more money.

I think we will keep more players than we're expecting this summer. I think only Maddison and possibly Tettey are certain to go. Hoolahan is another but he has barely played anyway. As long as we get a good amount for Maddison we should be able to add to what we've got.

I think we will keep more players than we're expecting this summer. I think only Maddison and possibly Tettey are certain to go. Hoolahan is another but he has barely played anyway. As long as we get a good amount for Maddison we should be able to add to what we've got.

What about Martin - Naismith - Gunn - Leitner - Reed - Wildschut?

I meant players that we won't want to lose - I'd be happy to see Martin, Naismith and Wildschut gone - all high wages that never really proved their worth for us. We will have a like for like replacement for Gunn in Matthews but fair point regarding Leitner - but we surely can get another winger in, we love our midfielders lol

A lot of change to come for sure but I don't think it'll be as busy as some might expect. Definitely no where as busy as last summer!

Well, at least the coaching staff will not be messed with.

Nathan, what do you think with Oliviera? Will anyone take him after this season?

Oli can go for me Bears, he's done nothing but disrupt our squad all season from day 1. The games I've done this year he's just walked around with no care in the world. I didn't like Jerome the last 18 months but I seriously wanted to keep him over Oli when he did leave. At least he gave something to the game even if it wasn't a goal. Oli has improved slightly but too little too late for me. Even if we have to sell him on the cheap as no doubt his wages are not small!