Takeover NOT Collapsed | Page 3 | Vital Football

Takeover NOT Collapsed

LynxRed - 17/5/2017 07:26

Apollyon - 17/5/2017 04:42

Shit wrong account

OKD can I be a mod for a while? I'd take enormous pleasure in deleting every post from the Vital InCrowd Bingo sheet.

"shit wrong account"
"owd girl is on lockdown"
"I've heard similar"
"revolving incinerator "
" I have everyone firmly on ignore"
"no real names duck"

It never was funny now it's just flat out annoying.

Soooo a ban on App, Woanz, Adebola, LBL, Jock etc

Adebola is fit..Woanz gives me a semi...they are keepers

The rest

Meh

Get rid

Woanz - 17/5/2017 07:52

If we're banning annoying things can we ban the pathetic fawning over supposed ITK's until it's proven that they have actually got something ITK also if they say they won't be posting for a set period of time because people have the audacity to question the rammel they are talking then maybe they could be not able to log in for that length of time.

I'm not aiming this at anyone personally it's just long experience of how these ITK things happen. It ends in a lot of fighting over incredibly trivial details and ultimately leaves a lot of normal fans disappointed because the so called ITK is either making up the whole thing or taking one small thing they think they know and running with it.

It could be different this time but I have my doubts.
Please don't give me chapter and verse on how ITK anyone says they are as that only makes me doubt them more. If someone is ITK they don't need their tummy rubbed or all dissent crushed.

I know what you are saying Woanz but it is also fun to speculate on the bollox

Some people do give duff info but from a point where they think it is good to pass it on and if it doesn't work out...it has been given with the best intentions

Anyone who has a hissy fit and says they are not coming back..

Should be banned for life

Jimmy and Pope serial offenders

Oh shit I did that once

scratch that

Shit wrong account

OKD can I be a mod for a while? I'd take enormous pleasure in deleting every post from the Vital InCrowd Bingo sheet.

"shit wrong account"
"I've heard similar"
"revolving incinerator "
"no real names duck"

A thousand times THIS

I would also like to add "THIS" and "+1" to this list of crappy comments as they really give me the pip

If we're banning annoying things can we ban the pathetic fawning over supposed ITK's until it's proven that they have actually got something ITK also if they say they won't be posting for a set period of time because people have the audacity to question the rammel they are talking then maybe they could be not able to log in for that length of time.

I'm not aiming this at anyone personally it's just long experience of how these ITK things happen. It ends in a lot of fighting over incredibly trivial details and ultimately leaves a lot of normal fans disappointed because the so called ITK is either making up the whole thing or taking one small thing they think they know and running with it.

Please don't give me chapter and verse on how ITK anyone says they are as that only makes me doubt them more. If someone is ITK they don't need their tummy rubbed or all dissent crushed.

ITK stuff is gossip, sometimes informed gossip; when the gossip is proven its called news.

Attacking people just because something that was originally posted has changed is a bit much; and lets face it that's all you are doing.

On the one hand you have a lot of people fretting that the takeover will not take place because of Fawaz and his propensity for changing his mind; on the other hand, Sniffer is being attacked on the basis of Ventros not now being involved.

He has never claimed to be in the know and stated repeatedly that his information was coming from a journalist friend; most of the information has been as accurate as you could expect from such a source.

There is a massive difference between getting first hand information and through a third party, just like there is a massive difference between dissent and abuse.

da fuq - 17/5/2017 07:59

Some people do give duff info but from a point where they think it is good to pass it on and if it doesn't work out...it has been given with the best intentions

Is it fun though? The constant arguing and trying to prove things is so trying as are so called ITK's sending abusive PM's. With this Greek takeover I don't see what there is to be ITK about as well as it's been in the press for months.

mao tse tung - 17/5/2017 08:14

ITK stuff is gossip, sometimes informed gossip; when the gossip is proven its called news.

Attacking people just because something that was originally posted has changed is a bit much; and lets face it that's all you are doing.

On the one hand you have a lot of people fretting that the takeover will not take place because of Fawaz and his propensity for changing his mind; on the other hand, Sniffer is being attacked on the basis of Ventros not now being involved.

He has never claimed to be in the know and stated repeatedly that his information was coming from a journalist friend; most of the information has been as accurate as you could expect from such a source.

There is a massive difference between getting first hand information and through a third party, just like there is a massive difference between dissent and abuse.

Personally I think Sniffer is making up these connections & is just posting from news now or some similar site as he never seems ahead of the loop and we end up with all this petty he said she said , please post more, I'm leaving drivel. I'm not having a go at anyone that is my opinion and it's based on long experience and evidence.

Woanz - 17/5/2017 08:19

Is it fun though? The constant arguing and trying to prove things is so trying as are so called ITK's sending abusive PM's. With this Greek takeover I don't see what there is to be ITK about as well as it's been in the press for months.

Woanz I think most people who post stuff do not want the fall out ..some obviously do.
Which can make Vital sometimes funny as fook but also fooking insufferable

It's on the same level as your posts over the last 4 years...

Mostly funny as fook but equally ..i just want you to shut the fook up sometimes with your OCD

However would never want you to stop posting

AdebolaCornflakes - 17/5/2017 08:13

Shit wrong account

"shit wrong account"
"I've heard similar"
"revolving incinerator "
"no real names duck"

A thousand times THIS

I would also like to add "THIS" and "+1" to this list of crappy comments as they really give me the pip

Oiiii thats my thing

I even said you were fit n all

NO SHAME

da fuq - 17/5/2017 08:27

Woanz - 17/5/2017 08:19

Woanz I think most people who post stuff do not want the fall out ..some obviously do.
Which can make Vital sometimes funny as fook but also fooking insufferable

It's on the same level as your posts over the last 4 years...

Mostly funny as fook but equally ..i just want you to shut the fook up sometimes with your OCD

:19:

Sniffer Dog - 16/5/2017 14:55

Here we go again.
Are you going to sort this OKD or not?

No point banning. Let the fookwits continue to embarrass themselves ...

Woanz - 17/5/2017 08:25

Personally I think Sniffer is making up these connections & is just posting from news now or some similar site as he never seems ahead of the loop and we end up with all this petty he said she said , please post more, I'm leaving drivel. I'm not having a go at anyone that is my opinion and it's based on long experience and evidence.

So how do you explain that my football journalist mate, who I have been upfront about from the beginning even revealing who he worked for and that his father was best man at my wedding was invited to speak on BBC Radio Nottingham Matchtalk last week?

So he is good enough for BBC Radio Nottingham but he's not good enough for Woanz and co.

Do you think that I have nothing better to do than to sit here making crap up all day?
FFS get a grip and get a life.

Sniffer Dog - 17/5/2017 08:36

So how do you explain that my football journalist mate, who I have been upfront about from the beginning even revealing who he worked for and that his father was best man at my wedding was invited to speak on BBC Radio Nottingham Matchtalk last week?

So he is good enough for BBC Radio Nottingham but he's not good enough for Woanz and co.

Do you think that I have nothing better to do than to sit here making crap up all day?

So a Greek journalist appeared on a radio station where the main subject matter is about to be taken over by a Greek man. Well that's me convinced.

I don't care don't respond to me (especially your fruity PM's) I don't believe you. I'm sure you'll cope!

LyttleByLyttle - 17/5/2017 08:34

Other than Appolloyonon where are these attacks on Sniffer? And let's face it that has worked both ways.

Touch of the Popes in this post

Woanz - 17/5/2017 08:54

So a Greek journalist appeared on a radio station where the main subject matter is about to be taken over by a Greek man. Well that's me convinced.

I don't care don't respond to me (especially your fruity PM's) I don't believe you. I'm sure you'll cope!

FFS god give me strength. I give up, I really do.

Woanz obsession with all things Sniffer Dog continues.
Do you see Sniffer Dog when you get in bed and close your eyes at night?

Shouldn't you be more concerned about Ched Evans re-signing for Sheffield United?

Now keep taking the little blue pills cucky lad and find someone else to stalk.

Woanz walk away with some dignity intact whilst you still can

Snifffer ( however much I hate his stance on Brexit) has given us sooo much info that has been better than someone just reading Greek news through google translate

and the recent interview with his family friend validates every thing he has been saying for the last 9 months?

FFS how much more do you need it to be 100%?