Takeover NOT Collapsed | Page 2 | Vital Football

Takeover NOT Collapsed

mao tse tung - 16/5/2017 16:12

I don't take the view that you cant be rich without being corrupt, and I am certainly not in the anyone but Fawaz camp.

As for the three of you being correct about his fitness; you could well be but there is nothing out there at the moment that suggests you are.

I would guess that you are forming opinion more on instinct than fact; nothing wrong with that, its just that I do not agree.

If I turn out to be wrong, too bad; you can only go on what is in the public domain.

For the sake of argument if he turned out to be a successful chairman for us and we returned to the Premiership but some of the allegations against him were proven to be true, would you want him to remain?

Calvin Plummer - 16/5/2017 16:23

mao tse tung - 16/5/2017 16:12

I don't take the view that you cant be rich without being corrupt, and I am certainly not in the anyone but Fawaz camp.

As for the three of you being correct about his fitness; you could well be but there is nothing out there at the moment that suggests you are.

I would guess that you are forming opinion more on instinct than fact; nothing wrong with that, its just that I do not agree.

If I turn out to be wrong, too bad; you can only go on what is in the public domain.

For the sake of argument if he turned out to be a successful chairman for us and we returned to the Premiership but some of the allegations against him were proven to be true, would you want him to remain?

If the allegations were of the match fixing, intimidation or drug dealing nature then no I wouldn't.

mao tse tung - 16/5/2017 15:09

LyttleByLyttle - 16/5/2017 14:04

PVH - 16/5/2017 12:53

Hope Sniffer keeps on posting despite some childish fookwits trying to discredit him, seemingly out of sheer jealousy.

Agreed. It is shameful how he has been treated.

We haven't had ITK this accurate since He Who Shall Not Be Named.

HashtagPrayForSniffer

"He Who Shall Not Be Named"

You mean MA

Keep Bangers cousin out of this one

No real names duck

Plenty of he said she saids here

I cant see what I am doing wrong to be fair OKD. Im not calling anyone a bankrupt or asking them to kill themselves ffs

I havent even mentioned the kid. Hes clearly paranoid and I agree with Mao, give him a month to reflect on his behaviour and try to understand if he does it to cope, gain or avoid

:14:

Our Kids Dad - 16/5/2017 15:29

Sniffer Dog - 16/5/2017 14:55

Here we go again.
Are you going to sort this OKD or not?

Look I do get it - some of you don't get on & in most scenarios it takes 2 to tango, before the rest wade in with their twopenneth - trying to goad and escalate the situation.

Please try the ignore function.

As stated - the majority on here are supposed to be adults, sadly the behaviour is anything but.

Silly season is in full effect already :21:

I have popped him on ignore OKD. Now I will only see his posts when LBL and Jock thank him for his "goss"

To confirm I have you all placed firmly on ignore which is great as I run all these accounts and I do not want to read the utter drivel that I post

Apollyon - 16/5/2017 17:14

Plenty of he said she saids here

I cant see what I am doing wrong to be fair OKD. Im not calling anyone a bankrupt or asking them to kill themselves ffs

I havent even mentioned the kid. Hes clearly paranoid and I agree with Mao, give him a month to reflect on his behaviour and try to understand if he does it to cope, gain or avoid

:14:

Mmm, trying the scouse defence and playing the victim!

With the news that Marinakis intends an aggressive approach, the insurance premiums of every bakery in Nottingham have just trebled.

Sniffer, I'm quite sure that the vast majority of the supporters who read these threads are supportive of the info you supply. Don't forget that many read the forum but don't post.

The number of would be doubters who give you grief is actually quite small, plus there's a small number of stirrers who have nothing better to do.

I'm another of the big majority who appreciate your efforts. Please don't stop now.

:35:

Apollyon - 17/5/2017 04:42

Shit wrong account

OKD can I be a mod for a while? I'd take enormous pleasure in deleting every post from the Vital InCrowd Bingo sheet.

"shit wrong account"
"owd girl is on lockdown"
"I've heard similar"
"revolving incinerator "
" I have everyone firmly on ignore"
"no real names duck"

It never was funny now it's just flat out annoying.

LynxRed - 17/5/2017 07:26

Apollyon - 17/5/2017 04:42

Shit wrong account

OKD can I be a mod for a while? I'd take enormous pleasure in deleting every post from the Vital InCrowd Bingo sheet.

"shit wrong account"
"owd girl is on lockdown"
"I've heard similar"
"revolving incinerator "
" I have everyone firmly on ignore"
"no real names duck"

It never was funny now it's just flat out annoying.

+1

If we're banning annoying things can we ban the pathetic fawning over supposed ITK's until it's proven that they have actually got something ITK also if they say they won't be posting for a set period of time because people have the audacity to question the rammel they are talking then maybe they could be not able to log in for that length of time.

I'm not aiming this at anyone personally it's just long experience of how these ITK things happen. It ends in a lot of fighting over incredibly trivial details and ultimately leaves a lot of normal fans disappointed because the so called ITK is either making up the whole thing or taking one small thing they think they know and running with it.

It could be different this time but I have my doubts.
Please don't give me chapter and verse on how ITK anyone says they are as that only makes me doubt them more. If someone is ITK they don't need their tummy rubbed or all dissent crushed.