Takeover NOT Collapsed | Page 14 | Vital Football

Takeover NOT Collapsed

Bad_Dog - 18/5/2017 17:12

https://www.facebook.com/BBCNottinghamSport/ << 9 min interview with Marinakis here, very refreshing and cheap season tickets woohoo!

Not on Facebook, is that the only way you can get it

Mappred - 18/5/2017 18:48

LetchworthRed - 18/5/2017 16:50

@FAWAZ_ALHASAWI?Verified account @fawaz_alhasawi1 2m2 minutes ago

I would like to wish all the best for Nottingham and I hope the next season will be the best for nffc

Are people still thanking him,(I've not looked) or is he getting a world of shit. Hope it's the latter

Some were thanking him for trying but on the whole he's not too popular

Apollyon - 18/5/2017 18:51

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39962342

You are a wonderful and incredibly handsome man, but I meant the nine minute one on Facebook. Kisses.

Goes without saying that I am thanking him for trying on here . Also thanking him for not running us into the ground before finding us a decent ( I think anyway ) owner before going.

i feel like one of those girls ariel castro hid in his house. finally free but the scars and mental anguish will never leave.

Bad_Dog - 18/5/2017 14:19

Calvin Plummer - 18/5/2017 14:14

Will this mean he dumps yet more shite players on us?

If he's paid 50m he's off his nut.

There's alot of positive stuff in that statement and you only can reply with negative.

Great stuff.

+1

cp- u must be punch drunk. The twin ideas for representation are already light years ahead of anything fawas even thought about already. Greeks getting my whole hearted support and are likely to win my respect too if these ideas actually happen. quality people in the back room! It's what u, me and most others have been asking for 4 years!

cmon Calvin optimism back en vogue at the CG right now

the jock - 18/5/2017 19:11

i feel like one of those girls ariel castro hid in his house. finally free but the scars and mental anguish will never leave.

:19:

still believe he had good intentions and agree with jb but jock captures the under current perfectly imo

radfordinlondon - 18/5/2017 19:23

still believe he had good intentions and agree with jb but jock captures the under current perfectly imo

Not good intentions for us I don't think.

It was always a big ego trip I believe. He bought us as a hobby and to increase his standing in Kuwait and especially in the Kuwaiti FA.

Any success we had was incidental to that.

Apollyon - 18/5/2017 18:47

Reminds me of me before I put on a couple of pounds

One of your fairer comments there duckhe certainly has your stout & portly figure.

Pope John XXIII - 18/5/2017 19:39

radfordinlondon - 18/5/2017 19:23

Not good intentions for us I don't think.

It was always a big ego trip I believe. He bought us as a hobby and to increase his standing in Kuwait and especially in the Kuwaiti FA.

Any success we had was incidental to that.

Yea ur probably right- now he's gone tho can't be arsed to be bitter (as long as he never has a hand in running the club again!)