Takeover NOT Collapsed | Page 13 | Vital Football

Takeover NOT Collapsed

Paul Taylor?Verified account @nottmtails 30s30 seconds ago

Confirmation that #nffc have been sold to Evangelos Marinakis... ending the Fawaz Al Hasawi era.

Forest site

http://www.nottinghamforest.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/nottingham-forest-football-club-press-release-3719464.aspx

It's over/beggining

@FAWAZ_ALHASAWI?Verified account @fawaz_alhasawi1 2m2 minutes ago

I would like to wish all the best for Nottingham and I hope the next season will be the best for nffc

Brilliant news and great first statement from the new guy.

I know it's easier said than done, but he's moved quickly to appoint the right structure at the top, got all the key people in place to make summer recruitment more professional and lowered season ticket prices.

10/10 after 2 hours in the job, let's hope it's still that way in 2 months and then 2 years, I believe we'll be back in the Premiership soon if he follows through on his promises.

https://www.facebook.com/BBCNottinghamSport/ << 9 min interview with Marinakis here, very refreshing and cheap season tickets woohoo!

Looking forward to seeing the season tickets come out and relieved he promises low prices. I suspect we'll see movement in that within days

All promising so far. Very encouraging statement and organisational moves.

After reading the statement on the OS, i realised that i've never seen a picture of Marinakis (a.k.a VN) smiling before. He looks mildly less threatening...or more threatening, i can't decide.

Have to say I am less worried about his alleged criminal activities than I am his weight. Big unit isn't he?! Hope he is taking his statins!

LetchworthRed - 18/5/2017 16:50

@FAWAZ_ALHASAWI?Verified account @fawaz_alhasawi1 2m2 minutes ago

I would like to wish all the best for Nottingham and I hope the next season will be the best for nffc

Are people still thanking him,(I've not looked) or is he getting a world of shit. Hope it's the latter