Takeover collapse? ?? | Page 5 | Vital Football

Takeover collapse? ??

shabbaRed - 15/5/2017 13:35

John Percy follows up with this

agree Owen. Believe Issues are method of funding etc and should be resolved. Fawaz knows its over

Oh mother, I can feel the soil falling over my head,
And as I climb into an empty bed,
Oh well, enough said,
I know it's over still I cling,
I don't know where else I can go, mother..

Sniffer Dog - 15/5/2017 15:47

Relax gentlemen, everything is under control.

With respect- you cannot know that.

I don't doubt you have contacts on one side of this deal, but that is all you habe- there are currently three parties involved in this including the football league. One of those parties is ridiculously unpredictable.

All you can possibly know is what Marinakis thinks is going to happen. Fawaz or the GO could surprise us all.

I accept the prediction and your confidence is reassuring. But it's not entirely in your boy's hands

I can see this thing getting over the line but I do have a bit of a concern that it is taking the Greek fella so much time to convince the FL that his is not a fooktard. It did not take the crook at Leeds, the Venkys and the other cowboy owners to pass the test

forestfaninvegas - 15/5/2017 19:00

I can see this thing getting over the line but I do have a bit of a concern that it is taking the Greek fella so much time to convince the FL that his is not a fooktard. It did not take the crook at Leeds, the Venkys and the other cowboy owners to pass the test

You are giving them too much credit FFIV.

They wouldn't give a shit if he was bright red, with horns and a forked tongue and with flames licking from his shoulders.

I doubt they have spent more than an hour on this.

Muck more likely the problem is fitting a meeting in between EM's schedule and their many expensive lunches

Sniffer I'd go and post elsewhere, these pricks don't deserve your knowledge

Ungrateful cat whispers

LyttleByLyttle - 15/5/2017 22:27

http://www.forest.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=33922&start=86&highlight=Vrentzos&highlightmode=1

I believe everything you say LBL

http://www.forest.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=33922&start=86&highlight=Vrentzos&highlightmode=1

Oh dear, the same LyttleByLyttle who was sending me pms begging me for info.

Have you forgot about that?

I repeat Giannis Marinakis has since moved Vrentzos onto a new project. He is chief Negotiator for the Greek side in negotiations with the Chinese company COSCO who are investing heavily in Piraeus (and possibly Olympiakos too). Google it if you want, it's all there.

When the takeover goes through, perhaps Marinakis will move Vrentzos back again, maybe not, we'll see.

Marco Polo - 16/5/2017 06:36

Sniffer I'd go and post elsewhere, these pricks don't deserve your knowledge

Ungrateful cat whispers

I am seriously considering taking your advice Marco.
I am not posting anymore today.
Yesterday I heard a belter of a 'rumour' but I'll keep it to myself.

AdebolaCornflakes - 16/5/2017 08:32

Let's all take 5 minutes to cool off lads

Why don't you go into the kitchen, turn on the gas oven put your head in, so you can make sure everything is working and then make people a lovely lasagne. that should help people calm down a bit.

Lets not derail this fred (pmsl) with personal attacks and clique tops off gay BS

We are trying to create a Football Forum here LAD

Sniffer Dog - 16/5/2017 07:04

Oh dear, the same LyttleByLyttle who was sending me pms begging me for info.

Have you forgot about that?

I repeat Giannis Marinakis has since moved Vrentzos onto a new project. He is chief Negotiator for the Greek side in negotiations with the Chinese company COSCO who are investing heavily in Piraeus (and possibly Olympiakos too). Google it if you want, it's all there.

When the takeover goes through, perhaps Marinakis will move Vrentzos back again, maybe not, we'll see.

When have I ever sent you a PM!?!

So, all of the PON boys have been PMing Sniffer for the inside info and then have the audacity to slag him off.

Brings a whole new meaning to the words NO SHAME