Takeover collapse? ?? | Vital Football

Takeover collapse? ??

exquisite forest

Vital 1st Team Regular
Hope he is just mental but fawaz's mate does seem to be insinuating that something is wrong with our perspective takeover. All the below is copied from his twitter account

Tweet
Conversation

7h
Emad Alqahtani @E__Alqahtani
Bad news reds??

6h
Cliff Brentnall @CliffBrentnall
It's not happening then Emad (Takeover)

6h
I hope it happens mate I really do

6h
What's the bad news mate?

6h
Fish & Chips place is closed ??
Hungry

6h
Your a wind up Emad, what's your thoughts on the takeover mate??

Replying to @CliffBrentnall
Iam not a wind up,, i hope takeover happens now,, u guys need it bad,, its just not easy,, tough process

This bloke is full of shit but that doesn't change the fact that a collapse is a real danger under Fawaz.

He's always liable to suddenly decide he wants to remain the highest paid person at the club for life, all the profit from the sales of any players at the club while he was chairman, 20% of any premier league TV money, a fully paid for and staffed palace in the corner between the main stand and TE...

I'm not sure how he can possibly profit from a collapse in the takeover but he won't have profited from losing the Americans either. Making sense isn't Fawaz's forte.

He'll look at Championship status, recognise that he has Britt and Ben he can flog and would probably be able to get through most of the season. Why he would want to do that? fook knows.

In the long, long term a collapse might be better for us. Short term it'll be a disaster.

For those of you into betting, it might be worth getting some money on Forest being relegated on the off chance this is true

Must admit I am getting worried.

There are still a few who despite everything would not be adverse to Fawaz staying as long as he continues with his current improvements.

But realistically there is such hatred by the majority there is no way he can remain.

How can the deal have gone wrong?

There is nothing else to agree and that is according to Fawaz.

The only way the deal can collapse is if EFL refuse him.

There has been no such statement so my fingers are still crossed and I keep scanning everything for positive news.

So bored of the Fawaz saga now...I am looking forward to finding out what everyone will bitch at after Fawaz.

That's as exciting as the new season.

would anybody be surprised if it did collapse at this stage. reports were that marinakis was in london Thursday to seal it. didn't happen.

Redross

Everybody ive spoken to who has either met or worked for Fawaz has said the same thing

He makes unexplainable decisions on a whim

In public he's been with us nearly 5 years and in that time I think every statement he has made has entirely contradicted the previous one

Hence why every single day since he agreed a deal with Marinakis (assuming he ever did) he's more than capable of waking up one morning with an entirely new plan or new deal

And then when the deal collapses telling us the deal wasn't in the clubs best long term interests

Any time we beat someone 3-0 is very very dangerous with Fawaz - he starts dreaming again and gets on a "high" from the result

And then in his head absolutely anything could happen next

the jock - 14/5/2017 08:42

would anybody be surprised if it did collapse at this stage. reports were that marinakis was in London Thursday to seal it. didn't happen.

I am surprised we haven't heard anything.
Marinakis flew to London on Tuesday.
The EFL had their monthly meeting on Thursday.
I was expecting to hear some news Thursday evening or Friday morning but nothing.

im taking that as a bad sign sniffer. i believe everything you say and appreciate it.

if this collapses...where do we turn?

Okay, it looks like we are still on track.
There is another meeting with the EFL tomorrow, it should be the final meeting.
They are working on the small details.
Probably won't get announced tomorrow but should be announced later in the week.

I am sitting here reading this and to be honest don't know if it's anger making me think Fook Forest after 50 years if this falls through.
I just cannot keep listening to this Kuwaiti shit he tries to give us,I for one have had enough of the crap and will not renew my season ticket.
He is a nightmare and it will get to the point were no potential buyer will bother given his track record of fooking it up at the last hurdle.

the jock - 14/5/2017 08:56

i believe everything you say .

:19: :19: :19: :19: :19: :19: :19: :19: :19: :19: :19: :19: :19: :19: :19:

:59: :59: :59: :59: :59: :59: :59: :59: :59: :59: :59: :59: :59: :59: :59:

:76:

:86:

:110:

:156:

We really don't need the delay.

Fact is, season tickets aren't even on sale yet and wont be till this is done.

It's very difficult to plan the budgets around FFP without at least some kind of accurate projection of that income

We also need to take advantage of the good feeling from last Sunday before those extra 8000-9000 people who turned up remember they have better things to do on a saturday

Apollyon - 14/5/2017 09:10

Up pops the stalker, right on time.

Seems jealous of any info but its ok for him to talk about taking a shit on a public forum when he is in his 40s.

"It's very difficult to plan the budgets around FFP without at least some kind of accurate projection of that income"

I wouldn't worry about it Pope I am sure they have a professional FD, not some academic windbag

Sniffer Dog - 14/5/2017 09:34

Apollyon - 14/5/2017 09:10

Up pops the stalker, right on time.

Seems jealous of any info but its ok for him to talk about taking a shit on a public forum when he is in his 40s.

+1

Realblustone - 14/5/2017 09:38

"It's very difficult to plan the budgets around FFP without at least some kind of accurate projection of that income"

I wouldn't worry about it Pope I am sure they have a professional FD, not some academic windbag

Maybe Fawaz's crack team of lawyers who were going to bring down FFP are now working for Marinakis?