Swindon Sheridan Roundabouts | Page 5 | Vital Football

Swindon Sheridan Roundabouts

Am happy I kept my tenner in my pocket. Apparently we haven't had a single shot on goal. Sounds totally dire but what do we really expect?

6 pointer, against 10 men who are in shocking form and we cant even manage a single meaningful shot at goal.

Second totally disgraceful performance in a row - you understand we lack quality but you can't defend the utter lack of fight in this lot. No movement, no intensity, no urgency, no fight when it should be a must win game. They werent remotley up for it, second to every lose ball with a man advantage it was shameful.

When we go down we can't say we didnt deserve it and cant claim we went down swinging.

Performances like the last 2 are so awful I worry about them putting potential new owners off.

Laughably bad - I don’t want to hear any injury or administration excuses from Richardson, we’d have been comfortably beaten by a Sunday League team tonight.

Even more depressing that we’ve seemingly saved our most embarrassing and gutless performances for when an actual serious bidder turns up. Fully expect them to walk away now.

Gardner didn't bother closing down full back, Tilt didn't pick up his man but Jones still should've done better. All deserve blame but Jones mucks up what should be routine saves too often.

Come on KDZ, the guy was left exposed again and actually made a snap save from a free header. That was never a routine save.

Once again the keeper will be ostracised for a complete shambles by the defence and blamed for a loss whilst the rest of the "toothless" team fail to get a shot on target.

The passing tonight was abysmal all sideways and backwards none of the midfield played a decent pass all night and because of this we failed to threaten a weakened defence after their CB and captain was sent off.

Too many people on here looking for a scapegoat and blinded by the fact that the keeper we have is L1 keeper and not a world class stopper.