Swindon Sheridan Roundabouts | Page 4 | Vital Football

Swindon Sheridan Roundabouts

I was quite chuffed to see him sign for us earlier this season based on my memory of him being a thorn in our side when us, Burton and Blackburn were challenging for this Division a few years ago.....but was underwhelmed with his performances for us and wasn’t at all sorry to see him go back.....trust him to find his Bloody mojo tonight !

Found his mojo tonight ? - I thought he was a handy player for us too, you talk as if he was not good with us, he was and I think you would probably find that if he had his choice he would have stayed but he had no choice when recalled by Sheridan !

All about opinions Degsy....your call....fair enough but I was disappointed with him....and I was expecting him/wanting him to do well.

Our corners are diabolical, the worst i can ever recall by any Latics side. We'd be better lumping it in as every time we go short it doesn't even end up in the box.

Swindon are down to 10 and we'll still probably not get a shot off at this rate.

Our corners are diabolical, the worst i can ever recall by any Latics side. We'd be better lumping it in as every time we go short it doesn't even end up in the box.

Swindon are down to 10 and we'll still probably not get a shot off at this rate.

I agree - we seem incapable of taking a bloody corner !

As well as playing against 10 men we also have the strong wind to our
backs - we need to do a lot better than this !

Is the manager not to blame really? Yes Jones is really poor but so is our attacking threat, how many shots on target is it now?