Swansea match thread | Page 5 | Vital Football

Swansea match thread

Same old story so far...we look to be competitive enough and then make some amateur errors to go 1-0 down.

I know some are waiting for the play off push but I need convincing we can stay up.

Figz, Christie and Guerrero all very poor so far.

Well we're fucked now. We're going to go for it in the last 20 mins and they'll score a second on the break.

Bought all those midfielders but still can't defend or score. Utter shite!

It's only going one way.

Our defence is consistently poor in every game.

We can't score our chances either.

This is a relegation battle season and we'll be fortunate to escape it still in this division.

I'm switching off now and taking the family for a walk. I've seen this game too many times to have any hope that forest will win it and i'm not especially interested in a draw after the shit we have watched in the last few weeks.

An even first half that as usual doesn't drop our way.

Maybe Hughton will be more aggressive now rather than with 10 minutes to go.

It’s shocking how so many on here think that’s not ameobis fault...he’s about 7ft tall and didnt deem it worthy of effort to jump

now Swansea will fall at every opportunity and see the game out

Definitely Figz who started this but Sami should not have been out jumped on that one. CH will be furious that we can’t once again convert chances. Maybe lolley will come on now but why not try mighten ?

These lot don't concede many this is going to take something miraculous to turn this round. Thet play 3 at the back as well, we really need to consider a change of formation.

It’s shocking how so many on here think that’s not ameobis fault...he’s about 7ft tall and didnt deem it worthy of effort to jump

now Swansea will fall at every opportunity and see the game out
It was his fault that he got out jumped, but we wouldn't have been in that position if fig hadn't made such a simple error

If describing depression through the medium of football was an art form then this is a masterpiece

Very hard to watch, swan on the bench put him on !

An even first half that as usual doesn't drop our way.

Maybe Hughton will be more aggressive now rather than with 10 minutes to go.

He has had it forced on him by colback coming off. Until sammy's brain fart we looked better. Why play yates and colback again in the same team ive no idea. Guerrero makes us more balanced up top

It was his fault that he got out jumped, but we wouldn't have been in that position if fig hadn't made such a simple error

It's always the same though. We never make one mistake. We always compound it by making another and then another. If it was anyone else it would be comical.

He has had it forced on him by colback coming off. Until sammy's brain fart we looked better. Why play yates and colback again in the same team ive no idea. Guerrero makes us more balanced up top
Problem with Guerrero is that he tries to do all the things we need but doesn't seem good enough to pull any of them off. We need someone who is exactly the same type of player but one who can actually do what he is attempting

Have seen goals disallowed when the scorers arms go into the back of the defender. Having said that, Ameobi needed to be attacking the ball after a poor header from Figs.

This could be a real turning point if we have the balls to go for it.

If we could turn this around against a team that never loses once ahead, it could spark our season into life. Make a change early and go for broke, no excuses.