Swansea match thread | Page 6 | Vital Football

Swansea match thread

Problem with Guerrero is that he tries to do all the things we need but doesn't seem good enough to pull any of them off. We need someone who is exactly the same type of player but one who can actually do what he is attempting

Can't disagree, does raise our chance of scoring a goal from never to remote chance tho.

Is increasingly looking like a relegation battle season we aren’t clicking but we aren’t playing badly then we can’t keep clean sheets or score.

The owd must win game is coming in the next few weeks you can just see it. In fact I have seen it we have Watford, Reading & Brentford all of which we’ll lose or fluke a point, then Sheff Wednesday will be a must win game for Hughz or he’ll be sacked, if he hasn’t been already by that point.

With our upcoming games points look extremely difficult

could be well adrift by Xmas if we don’t do something pretty spectacular

Boring boring football ... a bunch of individuals thrown on the pitch ... no cohesion nothing ... only chance came from a solo effort ... another defeat beckon

Can't disagree, does raise our chance of scoring a goal from never to remote chance tho.
If he could only gamble once in a while and make some runs beyond Taylor too. Like another poster said, we are far too static. Knocks and Guerrero have the ability and energy to do this, and CH needs to get them going and try and force a more attacking dimension to the game

Here's some positive for you, I reckon we'd be dynamite in League One, definitely top 6.

Now is the time to hold the line. No more slipping backwards into relegation oblivion. COYR!

Here's some positive for you, I reckon we'd be dynamite in League One, definitely top 6.

Now is the time to hold the line. No more slipping backwards into relegation oblivion. COYR!
The lack of movement into dangerous positions is killing us game after game, it makes it easier for defenders

Taylor does well to hold and find Guerrero he had a chance to swrich it and he loses it.

So what does everyone think CH will
Do?

will he go for it?
Too simplistic

The players aren't doing the things needed to go for it.

It isn't the manager telling them to hold back. It's obvious the players aren't holding back, they are just good players playing very badly