Sunderland at DW | Vital Football

Sunderland at DW

I’ve just been inundated with messages from my Sunderland colleagues and they are buzzing about the draw, especially with the allocation they will get and sell out. Should be a cracking tie this one!

I’ve just been inundated with messages from my Sunderland colleagues and they are buzzing about the draw, especially with the allocation they will get and sell out. Should be a cracking tie this one!
Looks like I will have to pitch the tent in the back garden 😂

No lose draw for me. We are quite capable of winning this tie and moving on to "bigger" clubs, but if we lose we should be guaranteed a big gate and decent cash in the bank.

Sunderland fans think it's as good as 'bye' for them.

''Probably the easiest tie we could have got''

''What a load of shit. Away to a rugby league team''

''Not bad, we'll f***ing smash them tbf''

''Hopefully we get a big team in the next round after we drum shitty Wigan''

Sunderland fans think it's as good as 'bye' for them.

''Probably the easiest tie we could have got''

''What a load of shit. Away to a rugby league team''

''Not bad, we'll f***ing smash them tbf''

''Hopefully we get a big team in the next round after we drum shitty Wigan''
Aww poor Blunderland fans, they certainly are the epitome of delusional 🤣🤣🤣🤣

It's home so we can't moan too much but it's a pretty crap draw IMO.

A local derby, an easier draw from the lower level or a harder but more glamerous draw against a team from a higher level could all have been decent. But it's none of those.

But after our poor showing against them a few weeks ago go it's a opportunity to see how much progress we may have made. Although I suspect both sides won't bare much resemblance to the sides picked in the league.

I would guess (assuming they don’t sell him or loan him out in the next few days) that we’d likely see Grigg on our pitch again….I suppose both teams will field a few changes from their first choice line ups.
Disappointed that we didn’t get a N West Prem club, but the Geordie’s ‘junior assistants’ will bring 4,000 so not all bad ?

I would guess (assuming they don’t sell him or loan him out in the next few days) that we’d likely see Grigg on our pitch again….I suppose both teams will field a few changes from their first choice line ups.
Disappointed that we didn’t get a N West Prem club, but the Geordie’s ‘junior assistants’ will bring 4,000 so not all bad ?
Grigg and Wright are both cup tied

Can't understand the infatuation that Sunderland fans have with us
They are not really our rivals understandable that they get big crowds
But so would we if we lived in middle of nowhere like they do
Only competition they have is massive Newcastle and Darlington ffcks