Summer transfers rumours, speculation, news | Page 39 | Vital Football

Summer transfers rumours, speculation, news

Talal

I trust that Mr. Mal Brannigan, Phoenix 2021, the Manager and the recruitment team for building a competitive team. Our goal is crystal clear, we aim for the @LaticsOfficial fans from all over the world to be pleased, united and proud by turning dreams into reality.

#wafc

Humphreys tweeted that he changed his profile pic to the one he posted earlier on Instagram playing against us saying 'eyes on the prize'. But shortly after he deleted it and changed it back to his old one.

If he hadn't been apparently spotted at training ground and started following the club on social media I'd think nothing of it - it may still be nothing but it seems a little odd in context.

We may see some loan players coming once the Premier League and Championship new tattoo and prickish hairstyle season is over and they're all back having their arses wiped at their clubs.

A lot of clubs like to take their promising youngsters on pre season to give them a closer look while mixing with the first team - so many of the better loans only become available a little later in the summer.

But there are probably going to be more than ever decent senior pro's available on loans from the Championship as everyone probably is cutting back on budgets and squad size after the loses in revenue over the past 18 months.

Liked Viv as he played through the pain barrier for us but unfortunately he has no end product. Hopefully we can get an upgrade

Agreed, i think he flattered to deceive a bit. I'd have been happy if he stayed to be part of the squad but i think it isn't a huge loss either.

Considering we have attracted Whatmough, Power and apparently after Fraser and Grigg i assume we are willing to pay pretty decent wages to the right player. So i guess we didn't push the boat out for Viv, Johnston, Merrie, Owen Evans, etc and just offered what we thought they were worth.

Once again Sunderland aren’t going to be happy with what they’ll be getting from us. He did okay for us and credit to him for playing through pain, but no way is he good enough to start regularly for a team chasing promotion. I reckon we’ll definitely end up getting someone better, most likely a loanee.

Agent talk, as VSO is punted around at least Sunderland, Charlton, Blackpool.

Traps a ball further than some pass a ball.
Some end product, but Pearce is better at crossing.
A luxury player.

5 youth players signed professional contracts:
Sam Tickle
Baba Adeeko
Tom Costello
Harry McGee
Harry McHugh

By process of elimination that means the following youth players have not accepted the contract offer.

Kieran Lloyd
Scott Smith
Sean McGurk
James Carragher