Summer transfer window thread | Page 523 | Vital Football

Summer transfer window thread

Arsey?

Is that a sly dig at @AdebolaCornflakes?

Or is it an attack on freedom of choice i.e. folk being attacked in their religious or political choices in not wanting to support LGBT+ inititives?

TBH, if its the latter, i'm with you, brother.

So long as they stay over there, and leave me alone, then things will be just right. You feel me?

I've got an agreement with the gays, don't try and bum me or even kiss me and we will be fine.

Cross that line, bum me or snog me, especially with tongues, and there will be BIG trouble.

Let's just stick to a nod of acknowledgement of each others presence when I'm walking naked in the woods

if memory serves me right vieira played him in their 533 and he was pretty much in most of their games...if vieira thought he was good enough to do the ball winning job then thats good enough for me
Shows how tactically naive Cooper is that he hasn't come up with the old 533 formation yet. Would definitely increase our midfield ball winning capacity. Make it so Steve.

I've got an agreement with the gays, don't try and bum me or even kiss me and we will be fine.

Cross that line, bum me or snog me, especially with tongues, and there will be BIG trouble.

Let's just stick to a nod of acknowledgement of each others presence when I'm walking naked in the woods
Just can’t lift yourself out of the 1970’s eh.