Summer transfer window thread | Page 515 | Vital Football

Summer transfer window thread

There were rumours all summer moreno didn't want to leave betis but then you hear he agreed terms with us.

if coops is,unhappy with Toff he is more likely to Neco to left and bring in Biancone.
Not sure, as much as Neco can play either side he is our nailed on RB and needs to grow into that role. I'd give Toff another go but just wonder if cooper will think in terms of re-establishing some continuity from last season he could put colback there temporarily. I think he played the Liverpool game there didn't he.

Moreno not signing is obviously a blow.

But are we not also writing off Toffolo way too quickly? I feel like if we'd just signed him now (i.e. if we hadn't witnessed Newcastle tear him a new one), we'd all be fairly happy with him as an option until Richards recovers. Players have bad games and it was definitely a baptism of fire for him. But Garner was crap for his first few games last season; Grabban had a shocker for his first 5 or 6 when he signed; Lowe took a while to settle.

A lot of fullbacks would struggle against the likes of Almirón and Saint-Maximin. Toffolo wasn't the sole reason we lost on Saturday. Our crumbling midfield being totally overwhelmed had more of a say in that.

But are we not also writing off Toffolo way too quickly? I feel like if we'd just signed him now (i.e. if we hadn't witnessed Newcastle tear him a new one), we'd all be fairly happy with him as an option until Richards recovers. Players have bad games and it was definitely a baptism of fire for him. But Garner was crap for his first few games last season; Grabban had a shocker for his first 5 or 6 when he signed; Lowe took a while to settle.

A lot of fullbacks would struggle against the likes of Almirón and Saint-Maximin. Toffolo wasn't the sole reason we lost on Saturday. Our crumbling midfield being totally overwhelmed had more of a say in that.
Almiron is bang average, but I hear you on ASM

It's not us that are writing him off.

It's the club that has pursued another RWB

It's not us that are writing him off.

It's the club that has pursued another RWB
Moreno was able to play further forward so you could argue that he was being bought as cover for more than one position.

That argument falls over a little with our pursuit of Angelina though.

If I were Toffolo I am not sure what I would be thinking. Hopefully he is determined to nail down his place.

Moreno was able to play further forward so you could argue that he was being bought as cover for more than one position.

That argument falls over a little with our pursuit of Angelina though.

If I were Toffolo I am not sure what I would be thinking. Hopefully he is determined to nail down his place.

Looking at his passing accuracy, I doubt he could even nail down a painting on the wall.

It’s disappointing but anyone watching a replay of saturdays game would have turned around and done a gimp. We did not shed ourselves in a good light at all and will probably have to pay double the salary for anyone to come.
that how it makes me feel anyway

Whatever happens in Trap 2, stays in Trap 2.

And yet he managed 8 assists and 6 goals last season which is more than Spence.

There’s a decent player in there if we give him chance. Bearing in mind how everyone else performed it’s a little early to be scapegoating.

It's a common occurance for fans to turn on the players in such a short space of time. Sorry I'll correct that, it's common for some Forest fans to turn on the players in such a short space of time.

It's a common occurance for fans to turn on the players in such a short space of time. Sorry I'll correct that, it's common for some Forest fans to turn on the players in such a short space of time.
No. It's common for all fans to do so.

8 of the top ten most abused players online all came from one club last season, for instance

And you'll see that Wayne Rooney has gone from the Messiah to a very naughty boy at Derby recently

I think when you've been sat in Cooper's planning meetings and team strategy talks, you may have misconstrued what he was telling you.

We are playing a 3-4-1-2. That means Awoniyi isn't being expected to hold the ball up as a role- he is expected to run the channels opposite Johnson.

Which, when you think about it (challenge!!!) Makes a lot of sense compared to what he has done before.

Now, I wasn't in those planning meetings with Cooper like you were, but I do have eyes and common sense
Fucking hell Pope 😂😂😂😂🔥🔥