Summer transfer window thread | Page 513 | Vital Football

Summer transfer window thread

Had a feeling that Moreno, Freuler and Gapko could look elsewhere or stay
Maybe in 12 months we become less of a risk for these players? I don’t know, but while I love the ambition we’re showing, I think our signing success for this profile of player are likely to better at home, or Bundesliga/Scandinavia for now

shame. We do need a proven LWB. Now where

we're going to get knocked back at times when chasing players of this calibre. we stay calm, but somewhat fidgety and move on now.

wonder how many LB's we had on the list !

It’s disappointing but anyone watching a replay of saturdays game would have turned around and done a gimp. We did not shed ourselves in a good light at all and will probably have to pay double the salary for anyone to come.
that how it makes me feel anyway

It’s disappointing but anyone watching a replay of saturdays game would have turned around and done a gimp. We did not shed ourselves in a good light at all and will probably have to pay double the salary for anyone to come.
that how it makes me feel anyway
What absolute toss .

Man Utd were worse than us at home to Brighton, in comparison to expectations.

No player rejects anyone after one bad game.

What absolute toss .

Man Utd were worse than us at home to Brighton, in comparison to expectations.

No player rejects anyone after one bad game.
Looks like Moreno did.

or was it just coincidence?

Quote sudden isn’t it?

who knows but just looks that way

Looks like Moreno did.

or was it just coincidence?

Quote sudden isn’t it?

who knows but just looks that way
We've agreed the fee but not personal terms. It comes to personal terms and in the end a player prefers to stay at the club and in the country that is his home, rather than uproot his family for another country. Ultimately, PL aside he may see Forest as a demotion from BetiS- hence why we were excited by the signing.

An ambitious signing that in the end proved a touch too ambitious.

Need more from Harry Toffolo on Sunday

Would presume we have another lined up, just in case.
Neco (not Necko, Woodgate you buffoon) plays left wing-back quite well for Wales, so maybe Maitland-Niles could come in at right wing-back. Than maybe when Richards is ready, Neco can switch back, and Maitland-Niles could provide an option in midfield.