Summer transfer thread | Page 198 | Vital Football

Summer transfer thread

LATEST:

Bridcutt to Brum :eek:

You can have him for 3 points on Saturday :yes:

It's not that I dislike him (before anyone jumps on me) it's just that I can't see him getting a game - I think we are now over loaded in that department and we have better.

Colback and Geddy may be better on current form, but unless he hasn't played he is better than Watson and Yates. Yates is young, but all either of them did against Bury was pass it sideways.

AC has PMd to say we have 2 loans coming in, possibly 3 but its early doors on number 3 who could go abroad to a Europa team

PM him for more hot GOSS

I am not surprised AK isn’t overly impressed with B.B. although I would have liked to see what he could do with the new players.

Think selling him now would be a mistake. Need to get him a good loan and see how he does and whether he improves.

If AK does get his way though we need a decent fee and sell on.

We picked up BB after he was released by Stoke's academy.

Numerous PL scouts have seen him play, but the only serious offer we've had is from Blackburn.

I would allow him to leave on loan for the season, but no permanent signing option....... unless we get £8m and Bradley Dack!

QPR in terrible trouble - Schteve has enquired about Jamie Ward - but he wants a permanent signing.... no other takers, so he may have to go on loan & then hope he can get a chance in India, China etc for his last few years.

I'd also offer Schteve Joe Worrall on loan - they need some defenders!