Summer transfer thread | Page 196 | Vital Football

Summer transfer thread

WBA beat Luton last night - Burke scored the only goal,
But previous to that? in league games he was only on the bench and played 15 minutes in one of the games....do you pay 15 million for a reserve player of a team in our division? thats the situation with Ben... Forest just bought a new striker for 6 million and untill the later is fit we play a 34 year old that struggles to run more than 3 m ...in this scenario Ben is third choice and people in here are expecting to get 10 million for him !!! ... we ill be lucky to get 6 ...and if he remains and (hopefully) Grabban will start scoring regularly...Ben will be forgotten and will end up at County...
for me the boy is over rated, and my feeling is that even the club thinks so ... let him go to Blackburn a good option to sign permanently afterwards (6 million is reasonable), a 25% sell on clause and bonus on goals scored (over 15 goals scored) ....
as always my opinion...might be wrong..

Agree. Imo bb has potential but dont think hes ever goin to be epl level.
Were managed by krankie who will play 1 up front . Goals will come from all over the field not just a striker. We will see lots of 1-0 wins this season .
The player we really need up front is a new stan collymore who would fit perfect into our team right now.
Bb aint no collymore.

Agree. Imo bb has potential but dont think hes ever goin to be epl level.
Were managed by krankie who will play 1 up front . Goals will come from all over the field not just a striker. We will see lots of 1-0 wins this season .
The player we really need up front is a new stan collymore who would fit perfect into our team right now.
Bb aint no collymore.

was gonna say everyone but probably just me who was hoping grabban might be it- seems more like a thinking man's collymore- not so explosive, more work less high up the pitch. Soudani might have a touch of the collymore's tho.

BB needs development and probably won't get much of it here. loan makes sense imo

was gonna say everyone but probably just me who was hoping grabban might be it- seems more like a thinking man's collymore- not so explosive, more work less high up the pitch. Soudani might have a touch of the collymore's tho.

BB needs development and probably won't get much of it here. loan makes sense imo

I was most disappointed to see Soudani sacrificed - I was quite looking forward to him & Grabban linking up because I can see the pair of them feeding off of each other and forming a good partnership.

Can't see this - I'm sure Kranky will squeeze in a couple of the Portuguese lads but Hey-Ho.

It's nice Kranky has the choice - I'm glad not to have his headaches!!!

Pants
Byram
Figi
Fox
Robinson
Colback
Gueddy
Lolley
Cash
Soudani
Grabban

For me:

.............Pants............
Byram.. Dawson..Hefele..Fox
.........Geddy.....Colback..........
Soudani....Carvalhol......Dias..
.............Grabban..............

8 Mill bid in for brereton. Apparently 12 is the golden figure

I'd be gutted if we sold him we need to give him a chance. There must be a reason they keep coming back with improved bids...perhaps they know the lad is open to leaving. It's possible.

Last edited:
8 Mill bid in for brereton. Apparently 12 is the golden figure

I'd be gutted if we sold him we need to give him a chance. There must be a reason they keep coming back with improved bids...perhaps they know the lad is open to leaving. It's possible.

No point selling we can't spend anything now . We get stuck with Murphy and sell brereton then that's a massive error by management.
Window is closed so who is ignoring that?

Window is open for a loan to buy. If Forest are tempted by this, then sure as God hope they have something like Abraham (or another option, which I cannot think of one right now) lined up and ready to go?

I think the only way Brereton is going is if we have someone of note coming to replace him. No way they want such a good window to end with the sale of one of our ‘prospects’.