Summer transfer thread | Page 125 | Vital Football

Summer transfer thread

Of those listed above only grabban is a journeyman. All the rest are ambitious or have something to prove. With respect to DM he is a professional journeyman much less good than grabban.

One of the aspects I am enjoying most with AK is his clear desire to get rid of all em without ambition and desire. Successful teams include players hungry to advance 9-5ers need not apply imo
Must admit radford you speak a fair bit of good sense in your post. Totally agree.

Don't worry bash - GoldieBollox won't be coming back here according to his grandmother that I know and is a avid Reds supporter. He might be doing a bit off training more-so to keep fit but it's nothing for any of us to get hot under the collar about.

Sangria, you old goat!

You been sniffing round McGoldricks grandma!

I would have thought that she was a bit on the young side for you.

Its ok your secret is safe on here; you feel free to keep posting your pillow talk.

On the sky sports app there is a round up of the regional papers. In addition to the NEP the Bournemouth Echo is talking about an article in the Mirror claiming the clubs are ‘in talks’.

Again it could be meaningless but maybe not and I certainly wouldn’t say no.

No just fat thumbs- Bruce getting stick from villa fans for basically putting up for sale the whole first team squad and even naming grealish. They’re angry that they think they won’t get true value of the players.
I’d take Bree and hourihane off their hands. Wages would be a problem withhourihane though £42k per week !!!! No wonder they’re up shitcreek! Lansbury £52k !!!! Mocha Richards £65k with £200k loyalty bonus!!! Wow!

Someone on twitter mentioned Jack Rodwell. Has been in talks with AEK Athens and hasn't covered himself in glory with Sunderland (not sure if he refused to play or refused to leave).

Wages might be an issue, but perhaps not that much of he is looking towards Greece.

Someone on twitter mentioned Jack Rodwell. Has been in talks with AEK Athens and hasn't covered himself in glory with Sunderland (not sure if he refused to play or refused to leave).

Wages might be an issue, but perhaps not that much of he is looking towards Greece.

The fact that Coleman didn’t even know where the player was for half of last season despite him picking up around £60k a week, tells you all you need to know about the bloke.

No thanks.

No just fat thumbs- Bruce getting stick from villa fans for basically putting up for sale the whole first team squad and even naming grealish. They’re angry that they think they won’t get true value of the players.
I’d take Bree and hourihane off their hands. Wages would be a problem withhourihane though £42k per week !!!! No wonder they’re up shitcreek! Lansbury £52k !!!! Mocha Richards £65k with £200k loyalty bonus!!! Wow!
Micah Richards is a bizarre one. Apparently his knees are shot. Doctors have said if he plays again his knees are likely to go so Villa won’t play him. However the insurers won’t pay up on him because his knees haven’t gone yet.