Summer Transfer Rumours | Page 8 | Vital Football

Summer Transfer Rumours

I think the only way we would have got erthahon in the first place is to say if he performs we would let him go higher. Probably best midfielder I've seen at lincoln in my time watching from the early 90s. Don't watch lot of championship football, but must easily be that level. Hope he doesn't end up going to Wrexham....

I think we are in a decent position for next season. Mostly our own players and a good core. I think likes of moylan will benefit from preseason with us. Also, Draper and makama have shown they can handle this league and I think duffy can too. I suspect Gallagher may be in and around the first team.next season too.

Not sure anyone other than erthahon is championship quality, so would hope Sorensen and House stay.

In terms of other departures, I would not be surprised if don't see eyoma again. Be interesting to see what happens with Mandroiu. I'd like him to stay.

Last few seasons we’ve lost our best players every season and yet here we are. I think the question is how quickly we can do it.
Hopefully we’re in a good position to attract 2 or 3 quality loans as well.

I think the only way we would have got erthahon in the first place is to say if he performs we would let him go higher. Probably best midfielder I've seen at lincoln in my time watching from the early 90s. Don't watch lot of championship football, but must easily be that level. Hope he doesn't end up going to Wrexham....

I think we are in a decent position for next season. Mostly our own players and a good core. I think likes of moylan will benefit from preseason with us. Also, Draper and makama have shown they can handle this league and I think duffy can too. I suspect Gallagher may be in and around the first team.next season too.

Not sure anyone other than erthahon is championship quality, so would hope Sorensen and House stay.

In terms of other departures, I would not be surprised if don't see eyoma again. Be interesting to see what happens with Mandroiu. I'd like him to stay.
I fear you're probably right re TJ. Clearly top bloke, positive influence in the squad, throws himself into the community aspects of the club. Looked to have kicked on and cemented a place early in MS's tenure but recently a bit part. Something there doesn't quite chime with the coaching staff?

I can see him at a lower L1 side or top end L2 next season. A shame, I've always liked him as a player.

As others have said, I'd be gobsmacked if Erhahon didn't move on he's a proper rolls royce of a '6'. Hopefully we'll take less time to replace him properly than we did Bridcutt because it's such an important position.

Agree r.e. Sorenson and Jenson, but perhaps bigger L1 sides might come sniffing.

We're probably better positioned squad wise than any other time in L1? We'll lose Erhahon, Taylor and Mitchell, maybe Roughan?

Roughan had tried to leave a couple of times, so he's clearly ambitious. The question has always been over what interest was there. Maybe this year will be the one, but I'd not be too worried about replacing him

Roughan has been excellent of late. Is he better than this level currently? I am not sure, he has got better on the ball, but the higher you go the more expected you are to play. But has been a regular part of one of the best defences in the league - but again that is part of a 3.

Both Pompey centre halves (& not first choice) were a benchmark of top League 1 defenders.

With Skoobs saying it will be difficult to hang on to Erhahon that virtually confirms his exit.
I am another one who thinks he could end up at Celtic possibly.

I guess St Mirren will have retained some interest in Erhahon's future sale.
From my understanding from the rumours, we paid about £30K up front - but up to £300K in add ons, some of which have triggered. There’s also a very chunky sell on clause.

Like I say - only rumours though.

As others have said, I'd be gobsmacked if Erhahon didn't move on he's a proper rolls royce of a '6'. Hopefully we'll take less time to replace him properly than we did Bridcutt because it's such an important position.

Agree r.e. Sorenson and Jenson, but perhaps bigger L1 sides might come sniffing.

We're probably better positioned squad wise than any other time in L1? We'll lose Erhahon, Taylor and Mitchell, maybe Roughan?

I feel like we might sign Mitchell unless somethings been said elsewhere that I’ve missed.