Summer 2019 Transfer target speculation and fantasies | Page 164 | Vital Football

Summer 2019 Transfer target speculation and fantasies

Any whoo forget the Bale Gibberish what's interesting is that Norwhich have signed Sam Byram (a rightback) from Westham. Now why would they do that they now have three??

It was said to me a couple of weeks ago (I can't remember if I said on here or not) that the minute Tripps is sold, Max Aarons will be walking in.

It was said to me a couple of weeks ago (I can't remember if I said on here or not) that the minute Tripps is sold, Max Aarons will be walking in.

I hope so. Type of signing we need.

Tripps being linked with Athletico now. Rose linked with PSG.

Ceballos? He is really digging his heals in at Real and him and his reps are adamant that a move away next season will only be a loan. Arsenal can't afford him on a permanent.

I don't want him on loan. Could live with a loan if we still brought in a permanent AM.

Still think we will get Lo Celso when Eriksen finally gets sold.

I don't want him on loan. Could live with a loan if we still brought in a permanent AM.

Thing is mate Cebellos looks to my untutoured eye a way better AM than Lo Celso. I'm really starting to worry about the Argentine bias. Lamela, Foyth, Gazzaniga, Lo Cellso. It reminds me of the Simpsons gag about the second best super group in America: Garfunkel, Oats, Messina with their number two song "Born to runner up."

Lo Celso is our top target and he wants to join us. It isn't an Argentinian bias on this one. He has been on Hitchen's radar since PSG.

Real were desperately trying to include Ceballos in the deal for Eriksen but we do not do loan deals for incomings. We tried to change it to a permanent but it broke down. I would prefer a player who wants to be here over one that doesnt every day of the week. To me, I see very little difference between Lo Celso and Ceballos but Lo Celso looks stronger.

If I've heard right, RM have put an £8m fee on the loan for Ceballos. If Arsenal have paid that they have been done!

Goldy boy on Football London reckons Trip could even have a A.Madrid medical as soon as today!

When do the players leave for Asia?

Of course they are, but the more desperate RM get to off-load the more fun this becomes; even a half baked Bale would be far better than we've got, if his brain is in gear

He's off to PSG...
Rose to PSG? I’ve seen faint whispers for a while.

I feel for Tripps because when Walker left he did step up and put in some very good performances and then had a great WC... but last season was an absolute stinker. He kept trying though and I like that in a player. Poch asks a hell of a lot of his wing backs and Trip has never had the engine or speed to be the player Poch needed.

£25m to A.Madrid. I sincerely do wish him all the best.