Summer 2019 Transfer target speculation and fantasies | Page 163 | Vital Football

Summer 2019 Transfer target speculation and fantasies

I wonder if the Kalvin Phillips rumours have any legs. We are still tight with the home grown rule.

I really hope not.

Bowen should be the one if we are to dip back into champ

The squad is such a mess

Too soon to give up on an established international? ‘That player’ you perceive Aurier to be, should be visible to those that disagree with you, his inadequate performances often prove them right.
I just don’t think he’s had a long enough run or been given the chance (with fitness stifling his opportunities) to have a go at our club and show what he has to offer, that’s all.

Jan's fine.
RB we will see.
CE is off.
Toby....maybe.
HG are we that far out of whack?

I'm sure people are working very hard, but it does feel like nothing is changing day to day. You also get the feeling that we'll let these 2 weeks pass, move into August and compress the transfer ins and outs closer to the deadline.

Lloris
Foyth, Sanchez, Jan, Davies
Winks, Ndombele
Sissoko, Dele, Moura
Kane

My prediction for the season opener :-)

I'm sure people are working very hard, but it does feel like nothing is changing day to day. You also get the feeling that we'll let these 2 weeks pass, move into August and compress the transfer ins and outs closer to the deadline.

Lloris
Foyth, Sanchez, Jan, Davies
Winks, Ndombele
Sissoko, Dele, Moura
Kane

My prediction for the season opener :-)

Foyth will be found out pretty quickly at RB. We all know Sissoko isn't good enough in the more attacking role. Lucas is so hot and cold you don't know which one you will get.

That will be the weakest first 11 we have had in years. :shake:

Seeing Bale rumours on lots of news feeds RD. No way we will pay those wages anyway. He would have to take one hell of a drop.
He is home grown though

Junior Firpo is an interesting name I'm reading we are linked with. Haven't seen him much but my goodness he looks good.

Just goes to show how badly we need proper scouting. There are incredible players out there at every price range.

Any whoo forget the Bale Gibberish what's interesting is that Norwhich have signed Sam Byram (a rightback) from Westham. Now why would they do that they now have three??