Summer 2019 Transfer target speculation and fantasies | Page 251 | Vital Football

Summer 2019 Transfer target speculation and fantasies

To be honest Ex he hasn’t been playing like he is worth what is being touted . I don’t think for one minute he isn’t actually trying , is he still injured ? Playing through an injury ? Something isn’t right . His work rate has never ever been in question yet at city he wasn’t tracking back as normal , letting players run past him into danger areas .

Come on we've seen it a million times; when a players mind and commitment isn't there, they lose that half a yard, they don't put the sprints in, they're slow to close down in transition, they don't work as hard in training..it could be he's still feeling his groin and in his mind he's just protecting it, but in my view - he's simply switching off when it matters.

It's now crystal clear that no one expected him to still be here by now and that's affecting us, his family and himself.

If RM doesn't make good on their handshake and perhaps ask him to see his contract out - it will be a very bad last 12 months for all concerned imho.

Last season we lost 13 PL games , over one in three ratio.

New season 3 games in , 1 win , 1 draw, 1 loss.

Spot the difference.

We needed 3 CM players just to stand still.

1 to replace Moose and 2 to replace the perma crocked Dier and Big Vic.

Kane now has no understudy whatsoever.

Well done Levy and ENIC , still fooling and still getting away with it.

So after all the talk and speculation about Eriksen, Jan, Wanyama and Aurier leaving it's looking increasingly likely that they'll all be here tomorrow.

So after all the talk and speculation about Eriksen, Jan, Wanyama and Aurier leaving it's looking increasingly likely that they'll all be here tomorrow.

Which is a good thing...but we will just have to go through this again unless they want to sign deals with Spurs...

Which is a good thing...but we will just have to go through this again unless they want to sign deals with Spurs...
As I understand it Jan does want to sign but he can't get the deal he wants. Eriksen is the interesting one. He must feel badly let down by the assurances he was given by RM who are apparently trying to sign Bruno Fernandes today. Would he want to commit wholeheartedly to Spurs now? I guess the answer will be whether he signs a new contract or not. If he doesn't I can't see him getting much meaningful game time this season as there will be much more competition for places.

As I understand it Jan does want to sign but he can't get the deal he wants. Eriksen is the interesting one. He must feel badly let down by the assurances he was given by RM who are apparently trying to sign Bruno Fernandes today. Would he want to commit wholeheartedly to Spurs now? I guess the answer will be whether he signs a new contract or not. If he doesn't I can't see him getting much meaningful game time this season as there will be much more competition for places.

It's definitely confusing. Icardi is on a plane to Paris with a loan move being mooted but no news on Neymar. Coutinho obviously at BM on loan whilst there's not many hours to go before we know whether Fernandes heads to RM.

Not sure where that leaves Eriksen, but would fancy the Dybala swap in Jan. That is if Dybala stays put for now.

As for whether Eriksen gets meaningful game time with us, I think he will. If his head is in the same place as it was yesterday then why not? We have 12 or 13 players vying for 6 midfield and forwards slots. Surely that means rotation, strong benches and competition for places. No problem with that. Eriksen can help Lo Celso's assimilation process in the Prem and help Dele get back to his best.

Sky reported yesterday that the Neymar deal is off and he (Neymar) has accepted he will be at PSG this season. They also have Cavani and Mbappe injured for a few weeks.

On Eriksen, my point was more to do with Poch than Eriksen himself, who I think has been committed in every game he has played this season. If Eriksen doesn't commit then once the new players have been integrated I think may reduce his playing time. Poch did sound quite optimistic about him last night though. It's quite mouthwatering thinking about our attacking potential as the season progresses.

Last season we lost 13 PL games , over one in three ratio.

New season 3 games in , 1 win , 1 draw, 1 loss.

Spot the difference.

Our next 3 league games...

Palace (h)
Leicester (a)
Southampton (h)

I can only see another 5 points from that. Should get a win from 1 of the home games, a frustrating draw in 1 of the home games and a point at best away to Leicester.

That would be 7 points minimum normally, we've gone backwards.